Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JCWfox

Forest Away

Ah. Will it be cheaper to book in advance? Theres not a chance that a lot of the trains will be full either, is there?

I think it is the same price on the day but not 100% sure on that. Dont think they will be 'full' but they will be very busy, but normally its full of Leicester singing so is a good laugh.

Saturday 20th August 2011

Kick Off 3.00pm

Ticket prices: Adults £30.00, Seniors (65+) £22.00, Under 18's £16.00, Under 12's £8.00.

Tickets are on sale:

Mon 8th Aug - Priority 1 STH

Tues 9th Aug - Priority 2 STH

Weds 10th Aug - Priority 3 STH

Thurs 11th Aug - Members

Fri 12th Aug - General Sale

Fox Travel departs from the King Power Stadium at 12.30pm. Prices are: Over 18 STH £14.00, Under 18 STH £12.00, Over 18 £17.00, Under 18 £15.00.

Kick Off 3.00pm

Ticket prices: Adults £30.00, Seniors (65+) £22.00, Under 18's £16.00, Under 12's £8.00.

Tickets are on sale:

Thurs 11th Aug - Members

Fox Travel departs from the King Power Stadium at 12.30pm. Prices are: Over 18 STH £14.00, Under 18 STH £12.00, Over 18 £17.00, Under 18 £15.00.

Bulls no student option

How confusing is it going on the train? or is it simple? Never been on a train before (bad i know) And me and possibly around 7-8 mates will want to go, do we need to book train tickets in advance, or do we just go on the day and get the train tickets when we get there? Also what times will everyone catch the train there and back?

Any help is appreciated, thanks! :)

How confusing is it going on the train? or is it simple? Never been on a train before (bad i know) And me and possibly around 7-8 mates will want to go, do we need to book train tickets in advance, or do we just go on the day and get the train tickets when we get there? Also what times will everyone catch the train there and back?

Any help is appreciated, thanks! :)

Train is the best way of going to Forest away, piss from Leicester, train is not far from ground. Get there early else the police will march you to the ground after 2. I shall be getting in Nottingham along with many other Leicester fans around 11/12 for a good 3 hours drinking near Notts County's ground. Stagger to the ground around half 2 and watch Sven give the wally with a brolly a lesson.

Kick Off 3.00pm

Tickets are on sale:

Thurs 11th Aug - Members

The joys of being under 18 :whistle:

Train is the best way of going to Forest away, piss from Leicester, train is not far from ground. Get there early else the police will march you to the ground after 2. I shall be getting in Nottingham along with many other Leicester fans around 11/12 for a good 3 hours drinking near Notts County's ground. Stagger to the ground around half 2 and watch Sven give the wally with a brolly a lesson.

Is it confusing knowing which train to catch or anything though? :)

As ive never been this way before, im scared of missing the train there!

Also if i ordered online would that be better? And also which website do i got to for that? Eastmidlandstrains? :)

Also if i ordered online would that be better? And also which website do i got to for that? Eastmidlandstrains? :)

Maybe you should ask your mummy to come along.

It would be safer.

Be careful about getting under 18 if you are older or look older and dont have ID. Forest stewards made you show tickets at some barriers before even getting to the turnstiles, anyone who didnt have the right ticket age had to go and get an adult from their TO.

It's a piece of piss mate. There's only 4 platforms at Leicester, and if you're too stupid to get on the right one, then the world doesn't really need you ;-)

And since you can't get discounted advance tickets, you can just get the next train if you miss the one you wanted.

don't fancy paying £30 quid for this, definitely gonna have to wait until general and get an under 18 instead of an adult with my st.

You know your ST entitles you to any ticket to the game. So if you have an adult ST, you can buy an U18 ticket for the game.

I often do it. Obviously you run the risk of them checking at the gate. I got a student ticket last year and they wouldn't let me in until I upgraded my ticket. Bastards :)

Archived