Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JCWfox

Forest Away

The online system is a pain in the ar5e.

can't get the friends and family part to work at all, ok when trying to buy my ticket but despite having someone elses details and reference number attached it wasn't having none of it! tried it on my work computer and laptop, Firefox and IE and wouldn't work at all.

Had to spend 30 mins on the phone in the end.

which is a shame because if it worked the online system would be ace

I've never ever had any problems with the online system. Able to buy away tickets every Monday if I want to, allocate tickets to family members, and generally do everything the system should allow me to do. I guess I get lucky due to the amount of horror stories you hear of on here.

Hi All

Notts County Football Club would like to welcome you all to Meadow Lane Sports Bar for the Nottingham Forest Game on the 20th of August

Our Bar and Kitchen will be open from 10.30am

Onsite car park at £4

We are a 5 minute walk away from the train station and a 5 minute walk to The City Ground

Supporters are asked to show match tickets, season tickets or Supporters Club membership cards to get in.

any questions please post on here

Hi All

Notts County Football Club would like to welcome you all to Meadow Lane Sports Bar for the Nottingham Forest Game on the 20th of August

Our Bar and Kitchen will be open from 10.30am

Onsite car park at £4

We are a 5 minute walk away from the train station and a 5 minute walk to The City Ground

Supporters are asked to show match tickets, season tickets or Supporters Club membership cards to get in.

any questions please post on here

Is it a good place for away fans or can there be quite a bit of trouble ?

Got my tickets on Tuesday. Ended up having to pop in as the LCFC Direct wouldn't work (again!). Asked to sit as far back as possible and were given row L (think he couldn't be bothered to look for seats further back).

And as for the price, don't we charge the same for this fixture....?

Got my tickets on Tuesday. Ended up having to pop in as the LCFC Direct wouldn't work (again!). Asked to sit as far back as possible and were given row L (think he couldn't be bothered to look for seats further back).

And as for the price, don't we charge the same for this fixture....?

Yes I think either Leicester or Forest started charging £30 then the other decided if they were going to charge it so are we blah blah blah

Need to get there heads together and stop being stubborn so that we can agree a more suitable price

Sorry to be a pain guys, but could those who regularly buy away tickets tell me if I should ring up first thing or get down the ticket office? Usually get someone else to sort it but want to be 100% for this one!

If I were you I would get there for 9am to make sure you get tickets.

Trying to get through on the phone is a nightmare, I would imagine they only have a few hundred left

I wish I was sitting there, quality seat near the away fans and a good view as well.

I've always sat on the other side, where 2 empty blocks separate the forest fans from the Leicester fans.

So it's a first for me to sit in Block Z. Last time I was next to the home fans was Derby. :thumbup:

Any idea how many left mate

I managed to get my tickets for this game after hopeless attempts online I tried ringing and after an hour of waiting I managed to get some this morning and was about 400 left

Gonna be my first ever visit to forest and away game so really looking forward to it

Archived