Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxyPalace.com

Blackburn in for Bamba

What the Fu** has Andy Carroll got to do with it ? Bemused of Wigston .

I was making a point.

Liverpool spent 35 mil on him but that doesn't mean he's that good, just as Blackburn making a £3m bid for Bamba doesn't mean he's that good either.

Babylon has a vendetta towards Bamba methinks.

Absolute crap. Just because i'm not crying about it like a little girl doesn't mean I have a vendetta.

He's ok, I'd rather keep him at this moment in time. But as I have said several times, he's either going because he wants to go, or because the manager thinks the money can be spent on better, or can be used to strengthen several departments.

I'm not fooled by a little song or a few goals against Man City. Take that away and he's just another ok defender, of which there are plenty of around.

Bamba is worth around 5-10 mill. :ph34r:

But we had to get a striker in so we didn't reject a sneaky bid for Bamba(we never confirmed) and tried to get Maynard.

When Schlupp did a hattrick yesterday everyone realised Schlupp only had to make 6 hattricks more within nearly 50 matches..... to get to the magic 20+ goalscoring machine everyone wanted so desperately.

Now we have throwed the sneaky bid in the toilett and flushed it away. Schlupp at the top and Bamba stays.... :whistle::thumbup:

Bamba is worth around 5-10 mill. :ph34r:

But we had to get a striker in so we didn't reject a sneaky bid for Bamba(we never confirmed) and tried to get Maynard.

When Schlupp did a hattrick yesterday everyone realised Schlupp only had to make 6 hattricks more within nearly 50 matches..... to get to the magic 20+ goalscoring machine everyone wanted so desperately.

Now we have throwed the sneaky bid in the toilett and flushed it away. Schlupp at the top and Bamba stays.... :whistle::thumbup:

I don't understand this. It makes no sense. Are you from Barcelona?

I was making a point.

Liverpool spent 35 mil on him but that doesn't mean he's that good, just as Blackburn making a £3m bid for Bamba doesn't mean he's that good either.

Point taken ! Except Liverpool can afford to make expensive bollock drops and lets face it they have had more than their fair share where as Blackburn would have to be a bit more on the ball with the cash avaiable to them .

Losing bamba would be a big mistake IMO... I'm not talking about financially... If we get 3 mill for a player that cost 250 k then obviously we are quids in. However, bamba and mills look solid together, bamba seems happy and is already a fans favourite at the club.

To swap bamba for someone else at this stage would be a big gamble and would be a shame.

However, babs is right.. If a player wants to go, you can't really keep him.

Shame if this happens. I rate bamba and like him and mills together.

BertLcfc LcfcInfoMan

Sold sold Bamba....

1 hour ago

DamonWood10 Damon Wood

@

@BertLcfc how much we getting for him?

1 hour ago

in reply to ↑

@BertLcfc

LcfcInfoMan

@DamonWood10 £2-£2.5m

That is shit amount I was hoping for at least 3m