Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxyPalace.com

Blackburn in for Bamba

Sadly not, I call bullshit. Said he was on the bench for Ivory Coast. Expect this to be a badly researched lie, I'm fairly sure he's not even in the squad this time around.

Lets have some £££ on it then!!

Not bullshitting and to be honest this is one of the main reasons i don't bother posting info on here. I have no reason to lie so believe what you will.

Is Bamba definitely going now contrary to Stringer's tweet, I still haven't the faintest clue what is happening :dunno:

I'm thinking this too? He doesn't seem as though he's unhappy here but why go to a club tipped for relegation?

as much as i love bamba there is alot of realistic replacements out there in: Wes morgan, Miguel vitor, Curtis davies, Danny shittu, Graig cathcart, Stephen crainey, Dedryck boyata, Nedium onough, Anthony gerrard, Anthony gardner, Joseph yobo, Andy obrien, Matthew bates, Luke chambers, Greg halford and Alex pearce just a short list of replacements that are available :whistle:

Morgan - Would take him

Vitor- Benfica won't let him go

Shittu - Playing in the prem

Cathcart - Average

Crainey - He's a left back

Boyata - Would take him

Onouha - Too good for us

Gerrard - Average

Gardener - Training with Forest

Yobo - Too good and off to Turkey

O'Brien - Should be in league 1 he's shit

Bates - Decent

Chambers - New Forest captain they wouldn't sell

Halford - Decent

Pearce - Don't know anything about him

Realistically I'd probably go for Morgan but there'd be a lot of hoofing with him and Mills. St Ledger is probably better than most on that list.

Ah this seems more like it ! He wants parity with the other players pay scale as he won't be on that much for the price we paid for him . I bet it's his agent telling him you are great look at the clubs coming in for you and what they are offering per week , where here at Leicester you are bottom of the pay scale. so lets Leicester make it worth your while to stay and give you the same as the big earning new comers are getting . makes sense doesn't it .

Sadly not, I call bullshit. Said he was on the bench for Ivory Coast. Expect this to be a badly researched lie, I'm fairly sure he's not even in the squad this time around.

So Ivory Coast doesn't start tonight... :crylaugh:

Look at Sky for the squad.

A little strange though... Starting with 5 goalkeepers.... :crylaugh:

Bamba blows hot and cold. At times last season he was non exisistent. However, he has also shown quality at times, most recently v Cov & Madrid.

As much as I think he's overrated, I would not like him to go. Can't think of any/many CB's better in the Championship or that would play at this level.

Be a bad move for Sol too, think within a couple of years us and Blackburn will have swapped places.

Potential replacements - Luke Chambers & Paul Robinson ('Wall) for me.

No sweat people - goin up up up.

Bamba blows hot and cold. At times last season he was non exisistent. However, he has also shown quality at times, most recently v Cov & Madrid.

As much as I think he's overrated, I would not like him to go. Can't think of any/many CB's better in the Championship or that would play at this level.

Be a bad move for Sol too, think within a couple of years us and Blackburn will have swapped places.

I love your optimism. lol

Personally I'm more than happy with a partnership of Mills and SSL. Both are quality at this level. Bamba is a disaster waiting to happen IMO. Don't forget he was part if our leaky defense for half of last season. Well overrated......

For 3 mil I'd sell. We still have Tunchev to come back and there's still time to get more cover in.

They said on Radio Leicester that the club had NOT received a bid for Sol Bamba.

How often does this happen? Someone says they've put in a bid and another says they haven't?

Basically someone must be telling lies!!

Maybe through Bambas agent.. :dunno:

Or desinformation to see who leaks information..... :whistle:

I quite agree with this. right now I think he is overrated, but if he can become more consistent then he is as good as some people rate him.

I also love your optimism :D . We will be up there, not sure if they'll be down or not but you never know !

I remember Alan young commentatating for the real Madrid game saying that he thought St Ledger and Bamba couldn't play well together. Based on that, the fact that he cost us 250k and that he is known for strikers finding ways passed him then I personally would sell him for anything more than 3 million.

I think he's a great guy and would be sad to see him go as he does have his good days. But I think 2mil of that money could be put towards signing a super striker :-)

I remember Alan young commentatating for the real Madrid game saying that he thought St Ledger and Bamba couldn't play well together. Based on that, the fact that he cost us 250k and that he is known for strikers finding ways passed him then I personally would sell him for anything more than 3 million.

I think he's a great guy and would be sad to see him go as he does have his good days. But I think 2mil of that money could be put towards signing a super striker :-)

I wouldn't rely on Young's opinion to form your own.

Archived