Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxyPalace.com

Blackburn in for Bamba

why are we doing this ?????? :dunno:

If we're doing this, it is because he wants to leave. pretty obvious. Do you want us to have players here that doesn't wanna be here. Just sorry that Big Sol can't see the Big Picture.

We've just purchased two right backs, two left backs, two centre backs and a keeper. The loss of Bombscare really isn't going to unsettle a back line that doesn't know each other anyway.

You don't know anything about what he's like for team spirit, one interview of him smiling and gally singing ol Sol Bamba and he's suddenly pivotal to the team spirit. Nonsense.

As for who to replace him, I don't know I'm not a manager paid to watch tapes of players with a team of scouts. But I can assure you one thing, there are a lot of CB's out there.

If you're admitting that you have no idea who to replace him with, why are you saying he's easily replaced? It's not the best thing to do considering the defence looked solid against Real and Coventry, it just sets us back and it's not like we are desperate for the money.

I'm brushing off the idea he is somehow the be all and end all of team spirit as nonsense. He's a nice guy, but he's been here 6 months.

But he scored on his debut against Manchester City, had a cracking game against Cov and Real Madrid of all teams, he scored a few too. I'm in danger of thinking that you're a bit out of touch in what the fans want.

Can't believe this ? why sell him at the start of the season , I watched him against Real Madrid and thought he was the only one who knew what he was doing , His perfectly timed challenges and reading of the game were second to none . And what would three million get you anyway we just paid five million for mills and sorry to say I have not been that impressed with him so far . I hope it's all a load of bollocks .

If you're admitting that you have no idea who to replace him with, why are you saying he's easily replaced?

lol Are you kidding.

As I already stated I am not a football manger, or a scout. I do not sit at home getting paid to watch tapes of games ok. But again, as I already stated there are PLENTY of centre backs in world football. That's one thing I can assure you of.

Bamba was ok, I have seen better, I have seen worse. The way people are reacting you'd think he was amazing.

Whilst we could do without it, lets wait and see who the replacement is.

I'm brushing off the idea he is somehow the be all and end all of team spirit as nonsense. He's a nice guy, but he's been here 6 months.

Well I would say there are at least two at each team in the league except the promoted ones, plus premier league players who have played in the league before. £3m = take your pick.

£2m on a defender and the extra £1m used to maybe finally land Maynard = good deal all round if it happens.

If the guy hadn't scored those goals against city, and didn't have an easy song to sing people would be rubbing their hand with glee at making that money on him.

Agree on waiting to see the replacement. Could easily turn out well in the long run.

In my opinion i rate bamba highly in ability, and his contributions to the team spirit. (albeit an opinion formed from very minimal evidence) You obviously dont so fair does.

Ive cooled down a bit now. My first reaction was very annoyed and miffed that a defense that was looking solid and settled is being broken up. If we can get a good replacement for 2 mill id be happy enough. Im sure sven knows what hes doing. Also SSL will do a good job.

Disappointed in this. Can't blame the club for selling for such a profit if Bamba wants to go but I thought Bamba would have been able to look past the lure of one definite season in the premiership with Blackburn for the potential that we have. 6 months as well, thought he would've shown a little loyalty. Money talks I suppose. Not happy.

i doubt well let him go and where does it say he wants to leave may i ask ??? any sources and its a possible bid its not official cud be rumours u never know :thumbup:

If we sell him it's pretty obvious that it is Sol that wants to go - if we don't sell then all this could be a big rubbish rumour.

Sven started Sol at Real and Coventry ahead of his new signing S:t Ledger, that tells me that if we sell either Sol wants to leave or some financial "idiot" at the club are interferring with Svens decisions.

But he scored on his debut against Manchester City, had a cracking game against Cov and Real Madrid of all teams, he scored a few too. I'm in danger of thinking that you're a bit out of touch in what the fans want.

I can't work out whether that's sarcasm or not. Why would I give a feck what the fans want? Since when do I represent the fans? :crylaugh:

A couple of goals against Man City (turned out to be more of a fluke as it was hardly repeated), a half decent game in a friendly, and a decent performance against a Coventry team with as much bite as my nan with no teeth. Big wows.

He was alright, I'd rather not have the upheaval, but come on he's not THAT good.

tell Bristol that about Maynard then!

Has be said we wants to go? Has Bamba? Who knows.

We are selling him for one of two reasons though, either he wants to go, or Sven thinks he can get better with the money. Doesn't matter which one it is, they are both good enough reasons.

Archived