Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxyPalace.com

Blackburn in for Bamba

That is cheap, trust :sge: to get a bargain ;)

he's not welcome at everton, all their fans hate him, has boycotted training and hasnt played in any pre-season games.

I'm trying to message that twitter account because they know yobo it seems

If Tunch is fit come September we don't have that much of a problem but I don't want to have emergancy loans in the backline. Again this is not good but it's obvious (if everything is true) that Bamba wants to leave and it is idiotic to keep him if he doesn't want to stay.

If Tunch is fit come September we don't have that much of a problem but I don't want to have emergancy loans in the backline. Again this is not good but it's obvious (if everything is true) that Bamba wants to leave and it is idiotic to keep him if he doesn't want to stay.

What is the situation with Vitor ? He got injured but I don't remember for how long could he be lined up for another loanspell ?

Pleased with this to be honest. I also don't think Sven rates him that highly hence the sale. He said when signing him that he's no Beckenbaur, he'll be satisfied with what Bamba did for us but I know for £3 million he'll think he can improve the squad more wisely. Just because we have dough, doesn't mean we won't balance the books where possible.

Last season we had Bamba (after a while), Vitor, Hobbs (as an option), Bruma, Mee (after a while) as options.

Now if Bamba is sold we have realistically Mills, Ball,Tunchev,S:t Ledger, it's not really a big upgrade cause Mills could easily get injured or get a red card now and then

Yes thats my piont. We've changed the defence a lot however most of them have had the majority of a pre season together.

Whilst we could do without it, lets wait and see who the replacement is.

Very cynical. Bamba is a fans fave and i recall interviews where players have said hes a great character to have around. I fail to see how you can just brush it off as nonsense.

I'm brushing off the idea he is somehow the be all and end all of team spirit as nonsense. He's a nice guy, but he's been here 6 months.

The problem is there isnt that many CB's who fit svens criteria of proven championship players. I hope we get a big fee for bamba because we will need a lot of it to buy a worthwhile replacement.

Well I would say there are at least two at each team in the league except the promoted ones, plus premier league players who have played in the league before. £3m = take your pick.

£2m on a defender and the extra £1m used to maybe finally land Maynard = good deal all round if it happens.

If the guy hadn't scored those goals against city, and didn't have an easy song to sing people would be rubbing their hand with glee at making that money on him.

Whilst we could do without it, lets wait and see who the replacement is.

I'm brushing off the idea he is somehow the be all and end all of team spirit as nonsense. He's a nice guy, but he's been here 6 months.

Well I would say there are at least two at each team in the league except the promoted ones, plus premier league players who have played in the league before. £3m = take your pick.

£2m on a defender and the extra £1m used to maybe finally land Maynard = good deal all round if it happens.

If we supposedly made a 7m bid for Shane Long we should be able to afford Maynard?

If the guy hadn't scored those goals against city, and didn't have an easy song to sing people would be rubbing their hand with glee at making that money on him.

if we're gonna replace Bamba I would guess it's a done deal. Either Sven think we can go ahead without Bamba but if he doesn't he wouldn't sell him b4 a replacement is done.

However we're still acting 100% as it is a done deal, it is still Twitter rumours even if the rumours seam to be quite meaty

Archived