Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxyPalace.com

Blackburn in for Bamba

This makes no sense whatsoever and goes against everything we have done

this summer. Why buy Mills for 5m then sell Bamba for 3m? We may not have

the best strikeforce but I don't think there is a better c.b pairing in the division

why break it up? Bamba is not out of contract, we don't need the cash it just

defies logic to consider this bid . This could cost us promotion and for what? 3m

And at the risk of sounding like a Bristol City fan, Why the funk would you

want to go to Blackburn? It's a shithole, and as a club they are heading in

only one direction. They are owned by a group of bankrupt chicken farmers

and are many peoples favourites to go down.

Thought we would be playing Mills and St Ledger this season! He was part of our dodgy defence last year so if he goes and the money is right then fair enough. If he stays I'm sure he will impove so I'm not fussed either way.

I'm more concerned up front than the back. If losing Sol meant more chance of a quality striker then bring it on.

From speaking to Sol i know that he's very happy at Leicester. I think he was tempted towards the end of the season to make a Prem move but after the signings the club made and the ambition the owners are showing he wants to give it another season and see where we are then.

This time of year there are always going to be stories linking players to various clubs (often started by agents) There is truth in Blackburns interest but do you really think he would want to go and play for that joker Steve Kean and maybe be back in the Championship next year or stay with Sven and hopefully be a Premiership player with us next season.

As i said previously the club wanted him to sign an extension during pre-season and this story is probably a way to strengthen the negotiating hand to put him on par with the top earners at the club which i cant really argue with.

I know some fans think he's a liability sometimes and fair enough there were times last season where he had poor games but this was in a very inexperienced back four with little protection from midfield. This season with a more experienced back 4 and the protection form Fernandes infront i think we'll see what a vital member of the first team he is.

From speaking to Sol i know that he's very happy at Leicester. I think he was tempted towards the end of the season to make a Prem move but after the signings the club made and the ambition the owners are showing he wants to give it another season and see where we are then.

This time of year there are always going to be stories linking players to various clubs (often started by agents) There is truth in Blackburns interest but do you really think he would want to go and play for that joker Steve Kean and maybe be back in the Championship next year or stay with Sven and hopefully be a Premiership player with us next season.

As i said previously the club wanted him to sign an extension during pre-season and this story is probably a way to strengthen the negotiating hand to put him on par with the top earners at the club which i cant really argue with.

I know some fans think he's a liability sometimes and fair enough there were times last season where he had poor games but this was in a very inexperienced back four with little protection from midfield. This season with a more experienced back 4 and the protection form Fernandes infront i think we'll see what a vital member of the first team he is.

Any idea which strikers may be on the way in :thumbup:

one club I really can't stand is Blackburn horrible club on the way down.

Appaling owners who have no money, no idea, no clue

A manager with no morales who comes accross like he would sell his own mother

Sold some of their better players with no desire to replace them.

they will be in the relegation come next May imo.

Sol would be crazy if he went to them

Archived