Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest freund

best concert you have ever been to?

Embrace - they just really got the crowd going they were brilliant.

Ive got free tickets to see Nelly at Sheffield Arena tonight  ;)  :rolleyes:

124932[/snapback]

same! Embrace was amazing saw them at Cambridge they even got us to sing happy birthday to Chris Martin down the phone.

Saw Arcade Fire in January. It was absolutely religious. I've never seen a pack of musicians play together so well, so glad to be playing.

Seen the Good Life twice, and they're great live.

LCD Soundsystem about a week ago. That was amazing, too. Hearing their album, you don't really think it's gonna translate well to a live show, but it does it better.

thats a thoughy. its gotta be between; the almighty at leicester uni in 1989 cos it was my first proper gig, the bluetones at the charlotte in 1994/5 because they were fantastic, but its got to be the stone roses in 1995 at the de montfort hall fantastic gig its just a shame reni had left :(

The only concert i have ever been to.... Steps with my mum, sister and cousin.... i went because i was too young to stay at home :P .... it sucked.... but i wanna go see Eminem... + i am going o see Lee Evans at sheffield :) that should be a laugh :)

The only concert i have ever been to.... Steps with my mum, sister and cousin.... i went because i was too young to stay at home :P .... it sucked.... but i wanna go see Eminem... + i am going o see Lee Evans at sheffield :) that should be a laugh :)

125848[/snapback]

Been dead lucky. Tina Turner, Millie Jackson, Rod Stewart, Neil Diamond, Cher, Bryan Adams all rated as outstanding nights to remember but the stage show to eclipse all others was Meatloaf.

125848[/snapback]

Been dead lucky. Tina Turner, Millie Jackson, Rod Stewart, Neil Diamond, Cher, Bryan Adams all rated as outstanding nights to remember but the stage show to eclipse all others was Meatloaf.

128122[/snapback]

Meat loaf is epic! Best band to make your hairs stand on end!

125848[/snapback]

I was supposed to be going to Nottingham to see Lee Evans in November...but no longer am even though had tickets... long story wont go into it :angry:

Ian Dury and The Blockheads - fantastic, saw them 5 times.

The Clash - awesome

The Smiths - complete with daffodils

U2 - stunning

Have seen so many bands over the years, probably because so many used to go to The De Mont for relatively cheap pricing but the best ever must be.................

For sheer music quality, stage presence, atmosphere and the finest showman performance I HAVE EVER SEEN, Queen.

Radio GaGa had the hairs on the back of your neck standing up.

Ian Dury and The Blockheads - fantastic, saw them 5 times.

The Clash - awesome

The Smiths - complete with daffodils

U2 - stunning

Have seen so many bands over the years, probably because so many used to go to The De Mont for relatively cheap pricing but the best ever must be.................

For sheer music quality, stage presence, atmosphere and the finest showman performance I HAVE EVER SEEN, Queen.

Radio GaGa had the hairs on the back of your neck standing up.

128584[/snapback]

i thought it was gladioli............... :ermm::ph34r:;)

• 1 year later...

Thought I might resurrect this one instead of starting a new thread. These are the best of the concerts I have been to over many years.

• Robert Plant & Jimmy Page, Walking into Clarkesville
  • Bob Dylan,
  • Bare Naked Ladies x 2
  • Dave Matthews x 2
  • Ray Charles x 4
  • Supertramp, Famous Last Words
  • Pink Floyd x 3
  • Duke Ellington
  • Eric Clapton x 4
  • Bryan Ferry, Bette Noire
  • Ringo & His All Star Band, 2001
  • The Who, Quadrophenia