Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

West Ham Away.

Were planning on driving to cockfosters. (north london) Its the start of one of the tube lines, with a car park for £4 and getting the tube in from there. £7 It seems the cheapest, and best option.

Were planning on driving to cockfosters. (north london) Its the start of one of the tube lines, with a car park for £4 and getting the tube in from there. £7 It seems the cheapest, and best option.

Doing the same but driving to Upminster instead which is the cockfosters equivelant but on the tube that goes Upton Park. Also i'm sure its only a quid parking on saturdays at CF.

Where's everyone drinking? Looked on the away guide website, looks like there is around 4 decent pubs accomodating away fans, might do abit of a crawl, think i'll need plenty to prepare me if we are anything like yesterday.

Staying around leicester square, covant garden til 2pm ish.

Anything good in Leicester Square, drinking wise? Read a few people going Leicester Square first in the past for London games, the way I see it, I'd rather get to near the stadium and drink around that area but always been tempted by Leicester Square, that said it's no where near Upton Park.

Anything good in Leicester Square, drinking wise? Read a few people going Leicester Square first in the past for London games, the way I see it, I'd rather get to near the stadium and drink around that area but always been tempted by Leicester Square, that said it's no where near Upton Park.

Much better than drinking in local pubs by the ground. All depends on what time you're in London by. We'll be down there by 10am, so its far too early to head around west hams area. There's a pub in leicester square called the moon n bell or something. Think its a weatherspoons, then there's a few if you turn right outside covant garden station. The nags head being one.

Then after the game there's the flying scotsman a 10min walk from st pancras

We going by National Express and arriving at 9.15 then leaving London at 22.30. Think we will be drinking in Camden and/or Leicester square at some stage. Just buying a all day tube ticket and see how it goes

It's monday morning, we've took a hiding at home to a despicable team, i've monkeyed £250 on piss in Manchester this weekend and if someone offered me a beer right now i'd ping them on the spot. But if you can't get revved up for West Ham away then you need to take yourself in to a field and end it. GIG ON

Archived