Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

West Ham Away.

Just that the online TO has been saying sold out from early afternoon - I didn't go any further online - maybe they'll stick some for online sale Monday.

Been times this season where the online tickets have sold out, but there have still been some available face-to-face or on the phone.

Best to call at the ticket office before tomorrow's match to check what the situation is.

21 quid from loughborough if u yet the right one. That's cheap

It coming back thats expensive!

I got my train for 24.50 return after having a total mare with my great escape voucher!

What voucher? how do you get one of them?

21 return VIA trainline phone app. 740am to st pancras returns 9pm

What station?

Leicester? or loughborough?

Leicester is coming up as £86 return, £43 each

Loughborugh is £21 there and £21 back so £42

Ticket sorted. Got to do Upton Park once in a lifetime.cool.gif

3'000 fans going to East London is a testament to the great support of this club and I do hope we'll get another, additional allocation of 500 or something.

Which we'll then sell out as well.

appl.gif

Just used the trainline app again. A return ticket lough st pancras is 26 quid. Two singles total 21. I'm not pulling your leg, I am aware that the net charge more for some reason. Have u tried the app? I'll book em for u if u transfer the money

Deal mate, have messaged you over fb

Ticket sorted. Got to do Upton Park once in a lifetime.cool.gif

3'000 fans going to East London is a testament to the great support of this club and I do hope we'll get another, additional allocation of 500 or something.

Which we'll then sell out as well.

appl.gif

I'm afraid I disagree. Their last season at upton park, we could be one point ahead of them by 5pm today (i think) and given the fact we're not on tv either! Fair enough we can only sell what we're given, but I'd fully expect us to sell out, along with teams like Derby Forest Pompey etc.

We have a good following, but no more so than other teams in this league. We didn't even sell out for the playoff awsy leg at Cardiff, though I realise that was on tele.

I'm afraid I disagree. Their last season at upton park, we could be one point ahead of them by 5pm today (i think) and given the fact we're not on tv either! Fair enough we can only sell what we're given, but I'd fully expect us to sell out, along with teams like Derby Forest Pompey etc.

We have a good following, but no more so than other teams in this league. We didn't even sell out for the playoff awsy leg at Cardiff, though I realise that was on tele.

Really? I'm 100% certain we did

The last bit lol tickets made like 10 past 9 on priority 3 day with many camping the night at the ticket office.

Your getting confused with 50 odd tickets which were spare players/staff tickets which floated around the day before.

The last bit lol tickets made like 10 past 9 on priority 3 day with many camping the night at the ticket office.

Your getting confused with 50 odd tickets which were spare players/staff tickets which floated around the day before.

don't get your first paragraph.

If you meant they'd sold out on priority 3 day, I promise they didn't as I queued up Friday night /Saturday morning to get mine as I wasn't a STH then. In other words about 250 were available for general sale

West Ham TO have 80 odd cheapest home tickets at £32 and 2 thousand at next price up over £41. looks like heading for sellout - anyone fancy watching the game in silence with me!?

Or if you've bought a few tickets from city TO and still have some to sell nearer the day, please let me know.

Almost regretting going to this already, I think the only appealing part of the day is going be getting pissed at this current moment.

However, we might have chance, seeing as West Ham are near the top of the league, we only seem to 'turn up' against the 'better' teams.

Just used the trainline app again. A return ticket lough st pancras is 26 quid. Two singles total 21. I'm not pulling your leg, I am aware that the net charge more for some reason. Have u tried the app? I'll book em for u if u transfer the money

still can't see how your getting it lol, i'm getting £104 for 2 people!!

Archived