Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

West Ham Away.

It's monday morning, we've took a hiding at home to a despicable team, i've monkeyed £250 on piss in Manchester this weekend and if someone offered me a beer right now i'd ping them on the spot. But if you can't get revved up for West Ham away then you need to take yourself in to a field and end it. GIG ON

Win. :thumbsup:

It's monday morning, we've took a hiding at home to a despicable team, i've monkeyed £250 on piss in Manchester this weekend and if someone offered me a beer right now i'd ping them on the spot. But if you can't get revved up for West Ham away then you need to take yourself in to a field and end it. GIG ON

Co-sign, yo!

Can't wait for this.

The Flying Scotsman is quite frankly one of the horriblest boozers i've ever been in, haha. I used to love the place every time I did London away days but since moving down here, I daren't step foot in the place incase anyone recognises me. Think i'll have a swig near Liverpool St and then jump on the hammersmith & city to Upton Park.

Where is it? When we went outside the flying scotsman for a fag two coppers got chatting to us and they recommended it lol!

How much to get in?

A 5 min walk from Chancery lane tube station , free to get in... £1 in the pot every 15mins or so and usually £15 a dance before 8 or 9

much better than the scotsman

Be either hit the Euston Flyer or The Rocket near the stations Euston/Kings cross or the usual trip into Leicester square

Haha I work right near this boozer, pound a beer some nights. Bring your yellow cards if you've got one, they work in there. Beers well under £3 a swig and not much more for Jager bombs.

Archived