Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

West Ham Away.

*BUMP*

Barstards!!!!!

If you behave yersen, which i'm not sure you're capable of Singh :D then The Boleyn is 'ok' before the game. There will be a few Leicester in there without a doubt, but it's mainly a home pub. I don't know of any others, it's been a while since i've been down that way.

If you behave yersen, which i'm not sure you're capable of Singh :D then The Boleyn is 'ok' before the game. There will be a few Leicester in there without a doubt, but it's mainly a home pub. I don't know of any others, it's been a while since i've been down that way.

There will be 3 of us Singh's with our juniors, so we will be well behaved!!!:thumbup:

Haha I work right near this boozer, pound a beer some nights. Bring your yellow cards if you've got one, they work in there. Beers well under £3 a swig and not much more for Jager bombs.

We've had some very good sessions after Millwall, QPR last season, never started there though but an option certainly.

Haha I work right near this boozer, pound a beer some nights. Bring your yellow cards if you've got one, they work in there. Beers well under £3 a swig and not much more for Jager bombs.

As well as serving Frulli :wub:lol

How long have you worked there?

I used to come in every time I came down to London 6-12 months ago, you must of served me. Very nice little boozer, had a decent steak in there.

I used to come in every time I came down to London 6-12 months ago, you must of served me. Very nice little boozer, had a decent steak in there.

He said he worked near the boozer, not in it?! :thumbup:

Haha, incidently I was once that bladdered in there that I served myself a few beers so you never know I might have served you mate :)

On row C by the looks of things, let's get stuck in.

Guest BlueBrett

Where is everyone drinking beforehand? Leicester Sq is a shithole and not really anywhere near the ground so dont really see the logic in boozing there.

Where is everyone drinking beforehand? Leicester Sq is a shithole and not really anywhere near the ground so dont really see the logic in boozing there.

Euston/King Cross

Then onto Upton Park for the Chelsea game :beer:

Does anybody actually sit in their seats?

Every away game i've been to I have never sat in my seat - ever!

If you go to the back everyone stands anyway, and noone cares as noone is in their seat theirself!

If everyone at the front sits and you stand you'll just end up getting in laods of arguements and then moved to the back.

Always happens.

Archived