Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

West Ham Away.

Don't know to be honest. Just keep an eye on this thread, I'm sure someone will post it when the news does come out

Thanks again - I'll wait - noticed on the WHU site they're saying its heading for a sell out - and a "top of the table clash"; 1 side might be by then but doesn't look like us!

Not sure why everyone is saying we have sold out ?

Have just been down the ticket office and brought 2 tickets, the bloke serving me pulled out a fair amount of tickets left, as i wanted 2 seats together he then went over to his college who also pulled out a load of tickets.

Maybe we have been allocated more but my advice is go down the ticket office and get them there was only a que of about 5 people. :thumbup:

Anyway looking forward to this one now - sitting in row - v

LETS MAKE SOME NOISE :trumpet::scarf::beer:

:sge:

yeah, but you'll notice the "old" bit of my username! Don't know if you're laughing at :- being near city fans, or being safe, or not being bothered if not in with city fans (if that makes sense?)!!

Wasn't taking the mick. I've never done it before but west ham wouldn't be the place id do it at. Tbh id personally not go at all. it'd kill me watching our fans go nuts if we score/win

Not sure why everyone is saying we have sold out ?

Have just been down the ticket office and brought 2 tickets, the bloke serving me pulled out a fair amount of tickets left, as i wanted 2 seats together he then went over to his college who also pulled out a load of tickets.

Maybe we have been allocated more but my advice is go down the ticket office and get them there was only a que of about 5 people. :thumbup:

Anyway looking forward to this one now - sitting in row - v

LETS MAKE SOME NOISE :trumpet::scarf::beer:

:sge:

Just that the online TO has been saying sold out from early afternoon - I didn't go any further online - maybe they'll stick some for online sale Monday.

Wasn't taking the mick. I've never done it before but west ham wouldn't be the place id do it at. Tbh id personally not go at all. it'd kill me watching our fans go nuts if we score/win

Ok, fair enough and wasn't offended if you were pulling my leg. I agree with you and will prob give it a miss, but having been in exile for years and not seeing the lads often (and never been to West Ham) just fancied going.

Here's hoping we get another allocation, if not looks like my best bet is Ipswich away!

Archived