Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
city4lyf

Fifa 12 Ultimate Team

You only get free stuff if you played a previous year? I got my free ones for special edition.

I've been playing since Ultimate Team was developed. Planned on getting the special edition, but bottled in when I got to the shop in town. Wish I had got the special edition now, considering you got Demba Ba in form.

Yeah Finners. Robclo4 is my tag, and for anyone else that wants to add.

In my two free player packs I had berbatov and ozil, who I sold for £45k, not even an IF either.

:o Ozil! Him and Schweinsteiger needed to finish my German / Bundesliga sige. Got Kagawa, Kroos and Gotze in CM atm instead.

Don't mind them being expensive, though, gives me something to work towards. Tag is 'Action Pope' will add you later. I really am shit!

Slowly rebuilding my German team again now. Got some microsoft points last night and bought quite a few packets which proved to be useless.

So have I have

Adler

Montoya (71 silver Barce RB)

Badstuber

Mertesacker

Tiene (????)

Hargreaves or De Rossi

Maggio

Marin

Kroos

Hernandez

Klose

Neuer, Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Gomez are gonna be too expensive to get back atm. And Pander isnt on UT from what i've seen.

People just build like German teams?

I suppose thats not so weird considering I just buy all the brawler black players on the game.

Brawler black players = WIN.

I've not come up against any other German sides.

I've faced a HELL of a lot of Premiership teams with half of Man Utd's side in there, plus Bent, Ba, etc. Also faced a few "mixed" European sides, few sides made up of Italian and Spanish players.

In fact I've literally not encountered another Bundesliga team so far. Closest was just a few guys with Kagawa and Muller.

Just got Robinho in a pack. Gonna sell him to assist in building my prem team.

:jawdrop: My packs are always poor.

I'll take him off of you :blush:

People just build like German teams

If you look at the German League, most of the players are International quality, but fairly cheap as well. In contract to the Premier League where you have to pay loads for players.

Yeah I got Gotze for about 2.4k, Polodski for 8k, Marin for about 1k, Sam for less than that, Kroos and Kagawa also go pretty cheap. I bought more or less my entire side for the cost of selling Demba Ba.

The market's pretty obviously just simply supply and demand and there's a massive demand for Man Utd kiddies and the like.

THey turned over £800 million last year, the least they could do is buy some new servers.

Agreed! There servers are very poor. I only play fifa and football manager, so I can't comment on what the servers are like in comparison to other games, but I always loose connection from EA servers.

Adler

Castro

Mertesacker

Badstuber

Bastians

De Rossi

Sam

Marin

Kroos

Chicarito

P Cisse

Have brought Klose and Muller but am struggling to want to replace the current front two even though they're not German lol. Have Friedrich now too. Suppose Khedira is an obvious replacement for De Rossi, he's actually pretty cheap.

Archived