Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
city4lyf

Fifa 12 Ultimate Team

got my team - ligo do brasil team

GK - Rubio - 83 gold

LB - junior ceaser -71 sliver

CB- Dede -78 gold

CB- Lucio - 85Gold

RB - Rafel - 75gold

CDM- ralf - 81gold

CDM - willians - 80gold

CAM - d'asslandro' - 83 gold

CAM - Lucas - 81 gold

CF - NEYMMAARRRRRRRRRRR - 84 GOLD

ST - VAGNER LOVE - 83 GOLD

IIII LLOOOVVVVEEE MMMYYYY TTEEEAMMMM! :)

lol you buy six and get Milner, Bert and I buy one a piece and he gets Robben at the same time as I get Maggio (team of the week.) Haha.

I've got so flukey with packs so far.

Bert and I just played out a 5 - 5 draw! Neither of us can defend for shit but Rob is predictably handy infront of goal! Definitely worth a rematch some time!

But now I'm off to bedfordshire.

Just made a great N-power champ silver team (although it did cost me 6k :whistle: )

4-3-2-1

Speroni

Konchesky - Chambers - Reid - Brayford

Lallana - Bowyer - Koren

Emmanuel Thomas - Emnes

Rodriguez

Gally and Rosenior on the bench, the rest are random silvers.

Won my first game 10-2 ! Emmanuel thomas got 5, Rodriguez 4 and emnes 1. Crazy!

Just made a great N-power champ silver team (although it did cost me 6k :whistle: )

4-3-2-1

Speroni

Konchesky - Chambers - Reid - Brayford

Lallana - Bowyer - Koren

Emmanuel Thomas - Emnes

Rodriguez

Gally and Rosenior on the bench, the rest are random silvers.

Won my first game 10-2 ! Emmanuel thomas got 5, Rodriguez 4 and emnes 1. Crazy!

I've been searching for a fun team to make. I think you've inspired me!

From my two free packs from FUT11 and my 3 free packs from special edition i have got this as my team.

GK - Muller 76

RB - Caceres 78

CB- Lucio 85

CB- Melberg 78

LB- Kadlec 77

RM-Zuhiga 77

CM- Pizzaro 77

CM- Ramires IF 81

LM- Sculli 77

CF- Pandev 78

ST- Ba 79

And some other random players, not too bad.

I'm gonna sell my team now.

Come to realise that you need pace in defence to stand a chance :(

I think i'll sell my Bundesliga squad and get a Serie A team. Hopefully with the likes of Maicon, Alvez and Abate.

I'm gonna sell my team now.

Come to realise that you need pace in defence to stand a chance :(

I think i'll sell my Bundesliga squad and get a Serie A team. Hopefully with the likes of Maicon, Alvez and Abate.

Check out my dead slow defence lol I get along alright though that is down to my err.. unique defending style

to sound all cocky

Just got Robben in a pack!

:jawdrop:

With all these names cropping up on this thread from packs (except Milner :whistle:) I might buy one. But, I get addicted to buying them and only end up coming off of the game in anger because of the poor pack I got.

I've just logged into the web app. Might be working now, then. No free gift though. Made a beautiful profit overnight: brought Kuyt for 750 and solid him for 1200, brought Malouda for 3000 and sold him for 5500 & brought Huth for 750 and sold him for 1200

lol Adster. I love Podolski. Just before playing Bert last night I got my biggest win to date, 7 - 1! Makes up for some of my thrashings.

Marin and Sam fast becoming my favourite players. Love cutting in off the wing to score belters. Curlers with Marin, laces with Sam!

I'm still terrible at this but bought Fifa 12 on a whim 2 days ago. Internet kicked in yesterday so I've had a crack at this.

Got Zabaleta, Edu Dracena, Hans Sarpei, Behrami, De Bruyne and Felix Kroos in the free packs and just bought someone whose an 80 for 350 this morning (can't remember who). Whats the best way to get coins and which is the pack you can get contracts in as well?

Had a nice german trio down my left as well but my teams is too good to join most of the tournaments and Im not good enough to win anything above semi pro.

The new tackling annoys me a bit as well. Either you slide tackle or run into them, theres basically no block tackle anymore. Unless im doing it wrong.

Whats the best way to get coins and which is the pack you can get contracts in as well?

Best way to get coins it buy players for cheap, and then sell them on for more. I made 7k today already, for example, I brought Raul Merieles for 3k, and solid him for 4.9k. It all adds up, even though it might take ages. The other best way, it to open a pack and get Messi :whistle:

Regarding the packs, the premium's are the best because you get more that a normal pack. They do cost more though - obviously! I think they all have different things in though, I think one might have 3 contracts and a healing card, where as, another pack might have 4 contracts and no other card, etc, if you get me. Think it differs.

Archived