Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
seenitall

Ferguson and Villa Boas out

Did any of you schmucks booing and calling for your managers head hear the Man Utd fans singing their teams name at the end of a major drubbing against local rivals - can you imagine what the ' we were brilliant in League 1' mob would have done if that had happened to us.

We are supposed to be Leicester fans - this board is a disgrace - support Leicester or sod off

Did any of you schmucks booing and calling for your managers head hear the Man Utd fans singing their teams name at the end of a major drubbing against local rivals - can you imagine what the ' we were brilliant in League 1' mob would have done if that had happened to us.

We are supposed to be Leicester fans - this board is a disgrace - support Leicester or sod off

I agree

That's cos Man Utd football fans are cvnts fickle.

Having said that Man Utd and Chelsea had bad days today but are alot more consistant than us overall, that you have to admit, and it's the inconsistancy that is really fucking me off at the moment, but no, I am not and have not called for Sven to go.

Man Utd fans generally don't see bad home performances, I'm sure they can cope with one in about 20.

Pathetic post. Cannot possibly have watched many games this season because the tone of your post suggests the negativity stems alomst solely from our 3-0 defeat yesterday. You have failed to realise how mediocre/poor we have been virtually all season and that the Millwall result is simply the straw that breaks the camel's back for many people.

lol

I am not calling for Sven out based on one fvcking result.

I'm basing it on the fact we've looked ordinary, dis-organised and mediocre despite having one of the best wage/transfer budgets this league's ever seen.

Yesterday was just exemplifying everything that has gone wrong so far.

WTF

Yeah being 19 times league champions as well as current champions is exactly the same situation. Good point, well raised :rolleyes:

We are supposed to be Leicester fans - this board is a

disgrace - support Leicester or sod off

How can you possibly compare man utd to Leicester moron!

I think the fact Fergie has a full cabinate of trophys compared to our blue carpet and dusty shelves buys him a little more time than Sven, plus the fact United went down to 10 men.

I haven't called for Svens head, half of last season, a full preseason, millions spent can anyone tell me if it was, Rob Kelly, Martin Allen, Hollohead, Sousa etc etc, they would have got this amount of time............................ Sven is living off his long since gone track record, he hasn't achieved anything of note since his Lazio days.

I think he needs to win at WHU now or he may suffer the same fate as many before.

Do you have a clue? People who want Sven out, a little bit of me included, are not basing it on one result.

I knew this would happen :rolleyes:

We are supposed to be Leicester fans - this board is a

disgrace - support Leicester or sod off

Oh wake up,, How many tittles has af won for man u?? As mentioned before I'd take 1 loss in 20!!!

Pathetic post. Cannot possibly have watched many games this season because the tone of your post suggests the negativity stems alomst solely from our 3-0 defeat yesterday. You have failed to realise how mediocre/poor we have been virtually all season and that the Millwall result is simply the straw that breaks the camel's back for many people.

Agreed.

If we were on a 18 match winning run at home then being totally outclassed for one game is a minor blip.

When did we last win 2 on the trot at home?

When did we last play 2 games on the trot that seemed like the same team from the week before?

Agreed.

If we were on a 18 match winning run at home then being totally outclassed for one game is a minor blip.

When did we last win 2 on the trot at home?

When did we last play 2 games on the trot that seemed like the same team from the week before?

We won four on the bounce before yesterday...

Dur, and there i was thinking we had only lost one in 8 before yesterday - I am sure I am watching a different league to you lot - the point is most were kissing Svens arse after Derby game and then wanting his head after Millwall

Just try and bit a bit more grown up kids - its only football and even Man U lose - the fact you are 2 points off play offs when playing mediocre (like we did against Derby??) suggest we will be shit hot and well placed for when the results come - if you can't wait sod off and support a glory team like Man Utd - oh wait a minute, I mean City now right?

Dur, and there i was thinking we had only lost one in 8 before yesterday - I am sure I am watching a different league to you lot - the point is most were kissing Svens arse after Derby game and then wanting his head after Millwall

Just try and bit a bit more grown up kids - its only football and even Man U lose - the fact you are 2 points off play offs when playing mediocre (like we did against Derby??) suggest we will be shit hot and well placed for when the results come - if you can't wait sod off and support a glory team like Man Utd - oh wait a minute, I mean City now right?

WUM

Archived