Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

GTA V

For me it was the Zero RC mission where you had to take out the planes with a gattling gun. That was ridiculous. So much harder than the other missions (I imagine with a PC mouse it would have been a doddle)

For those who wanted to 100% the game, a couple of the driving and flight school Gold requirements were absurd. Managed it all in the end though

omg I remember that one, got a friend to do it in the end. "All we had to do was follow the damn train CJ" has scarred me for life

omg I remember that one, got a friend to do it in the end. "All we had to do was follow the damn train CJ" has scarred me for life

I can't remember the train one giving me too much grief - however I used to ride the Sanchez all over the place and probably had the motorbike skill level up pretty high before I started the mission. That's my favourite vehicle from any GTA - fast on all terrains, virtually indestructible, proper dirty 2-stroke sound

I can't remember the train one giving me too much grief - however I used to ride the Sanchez all over the place and probably had the motorbike skill level up pretty high before I started the mission. That's my favourite vehicle from any GTA - fast on all terrains, virtually indestructible, proper dirty 2-stroke sound

the bike wasn't the problem, it's Big Smoke's shooting. It's ****ing awful

A lot of people on here who are saying that 11, 12, 13 would be okay but 9 is too young...

Kids around that age are very different to the next kid. It really is a decision that only the parents can make based on his personality. Saying "I wouldn't let my kid play it and he's x years old" is 't as relevant as it seems. If your 9 year old is a good kid, hardworking and all that. Imo, it could do him more harm than good if he works harder than his mates, yet they get rewarded and he get's told no.

Like I say there's far more to it than what you can tell us. If you believe he's intelligent enough to know right from wrong, GTA won't change that. If that's the case, I wouldn't be any less likely to buy him GTA than Fifa.

• 2 months later...

For me it was the Zero RC mission where you had to take out the planes with a gattling gun. That was ridiculous. So much harder than the other missions (I imagine with a PC mouse it would have been a doddle)

For those who wanted to 100% the game, a couple of the driving and flight school Gold requirements were absurd. Managed it all in the end though

****ing hell that mission was absolutely ridic and I'm on PC.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived