Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

GTA V

Not sure about that. Its one of them where if you put them side by side you would be able to tell the difference but the 360 version had fantastic graphics anyway.

This whole view change stuff as well, its a good option to have and it does look great but i always find myself switching back to the standard 3rd person view.

not sure theres much difference on xbox

gta-v-ps4-xbox-one-foliage-comparison_48

Its coming out on PC in January anyway so if youre looking for graphical leaps and bounds thats where you should be heading

Anyone on here know if your player progress online including all your cars ect carries over when you go next gen?

Its coming out on PC in January anyway so if your looking for graphical leaps and bounds thats where you should be heading

Anyone on here know if your player progress online including all your cars ect carries over when you go next gen?

my character and money did, but my weapons and cars did not.

• 2 weeks later...

One is brighter there doesn't look to be much detail in any of the detail. That could be altered by brightness and contrast

Massive difference in foliage levels which isn't that surprising, it's well documented that PS4's the more powerful system.  Think I'll stick with my PC though.

• 3 weeks later...

500k online

500k single player

Which is F all in the grand scheme of things

I appreciate the way they have been adding content packs for free but the way theyve gone about and defended the 'Shark Card' (1.5m for a tenner) is bordering on EA levels of milking.

Are the heists out on 360/PS3 yet?

• 2 weeks later...

So, finally caved in and got a PS4 along with GTA V. Looks brilliant but not sure I can be arsed to play through the whole story again. Was hoping I'd be able to download a complete (or nearly complete) save just so I can run around destroying stuff but it seems from my initial enquiries that it is not possible to transfer a PS4 save game?

So, finally caved in and got a PS4 along with GTA V. Looks brilliant but not sure I can be arsed to play through the whole story again. Was hoping I'd be able to download a complete (or nearly complete) save just so I can run around destroying stuff but it seems from my initial enquiries that it is not possible to transfer a PS4 save game?

Nah online transfers, single player does not. 

I like you am struggling to find the motivation to plow through it all over again. Sadly with the lack of quality this year it seemed like a obvious purchase.

• 1 month later...

Was gonna buy this when it originally came out but never did but decided to get it a few months ago on the PS4 & glad I did..

It is such a good game you get so immersed into the characters & world, it was one of them games I really didn't want to end & when I completed it (went with option C as I didn't want Michael or Trevor to die) I felt a bit gutted it was over lol

Roll on GTA 6!

Oh & I really hope more good single player story DLC is released this year & they don't just completely concentrate on online modes

What's the news on the heists?

End of this month I heard

• 2 weeks later...

Archived