Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

GTA V

Remastered San Andreas out on 360 Sunday, Ive got it on 360 already so I hope theres some type of discount if youve already pretty much bought it. As I have for PS2, PC and 360

http://metro.co.uk/2014/10/22/rumours-point-to-gta-san-andreas-remaster-on-360ps3-4917578/

Doesn't look overly polished to me and doesn't warrant the "Remastered" tag, really. They've augmented the frame rate and slightly tweaked the characters' graphics (in a metallic way), but that's about it.

Having said that, I'll probably still be one of many to download it. :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

I forget the GTA names but I'm assuming its LA, San Fran and Las Vegas on one map. Like San Andreas only with the detail and scope of a new GTA game. 

Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas.

Would be rather special but given it took them a year to implement 4 basic heists I wouldn't hold my breath about that being real. 

Got it yesterday.. 4% install complete before i'm allowed to play the game in full and what not. Come on today and it says its corrupt and I must reinstall.. so I do, now ive had it installing for the whole day while im at work and its 38% complete and I cant play it????

Disc. Well it got to about 4% when it said it was ready to play and that took about 45mins, watched it creep up to 8% for the next two mins then it disappeared as though it had been completed. Played it with no problems until this morning when I turned it on and it said it was corrupt

Disc. Well it got to about 4% when it said it was ready to play and that took about 45mins, watched it creep up to 8% for the next two mins then it disappeared as though it had been completed. Played it with no problems until this morning when I turned it on and it said it was corrupt

Oh right that sounds a bit dodgey!Did you buy it off Leicester market? :whistle:

You can adjust the screen settings in the options menu in game pal.it will correct the screen problem I had the same thing and I took for ever to load

Thanks mate.

Next question, I had this on my 360 but now have it on my PS4, how do you get the exclusive stuff?

Thanks mate.

Next question, I had this on my 360 but now have it on my PS4, how do you get the exclusive stuff?

Just click on the online part in the options and sign in with you email and password you used on the 360.  Once you do that it pops up telling you that the extra missions and story parts are now unlocked (although I dont think they become available to you until later in the game however)

Just click on the online part in the options and sign in with you email and password you used on the 360. Once you do that it pops up telling you that the extra missions and story parts are now unlocked (although I dont think they become available to you until later in the game however)

Cheers, il give it a bash.... And what you said above.

I've got it on 360. Is it worth upgrading to the xbox one version?

Usually only play single player.

Not sure about that. Its one of them where if you put them side by side you would be able to tell the difference but the 360 version had fantastic graphics anyway.

This whole view change stuff as well, its a good option to have and it does look great but i always find myself switching back to the standard 3rd person view.

You can defo tell the difference on the new consoles. The graphics in the rain are much better, the puddles on tarmac are shit hot. I like how you can be a pigeon on single player. Got it for the Mrs (with a PS4) cos all her mates moved to PS4 and they play multiplayer in a gang so didn't want her to be lonely on PS3.

PS3 version is fine for me though, think there'll be plenty of people knocking around on there for a while yet..

I'm still contemplating this. Is it worth getting the PS3 version or ps4 version. Obviously I can get the PS3 version for a tenner & ps4 is £40 odd

If you already have the PS4, surely that's the only option?

Archived