Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

GTA V

Finished the story again, fantastic game.

I wish I could enjoy all of the build up and the first play through again though.

That's the only thing stopping me from getting the Xbox One version - I enjoyed the first playthrough of V (360) so much I can't see me enjoying the plot twists and discovery as much a second time around. When it drops in price I'll definitely get it again though

For me one of the best things was doing the first couple of missions then deciding to go exploring at night - I got a bike and rode out for what felt like hours before I found another event but the whole way there I was just thinking "this game is absolutely massive"

I would absolutely love it if Rockstar ever properly remade San Andreas though or even just the map, that game was as close to perfect as anything I've ever played

That's the only thing stopping me from getting the Xbox One version - I enjoyed the first playthrough of V (360) so much I can't see me enjoying the plot twists and discovery as much a second time around. When it drops in price I'll definitely get it again though

For me one of the best things was doing the first couple of missions then deciding to go exploring at night - I got a bike and rode out for what felt like hours before I found another event but the whole way there I was just thinking "this game is absolutely massive"

I would absolutely love it if Rockstar ever properly remade San Andreas though or even just the map, that game was as close to perfect as anything I've ever played

San Andreas was incredible back in the day. Still my favourite GTA. The missions were awesome in San Andreas. I liked the new one but once i did the story i got bored. Might buy it on PS4 when it drops in price.

Still to this day i regret never finding the last hidden package on GTA3. I didnt want to cheat and i was stuck on 98 for ages. Then i found one in the airport and got so excited. I never managed to find the last one.

Still to this day i regret never finding the last hidden package on GTA3. I didnt want to cheat and i was stuck on 98 for ages. Then i found one in the airport and got so excited. I never managed to find the last one.

I bet any money the one you missed was the 100th I found (and it took me two weeks solid to find) - there is a small cluster of rocks in the ocean south of Portland, only accessible by boat. There's a package lurking behind them - and I'd already searched them at one point so didn't think to go back for ages after I'd looked all around the 3 islands again

I bet any money the one you missed was the 100th I found (and it took me two weeks solid to find) - there is a small cluster of rocks in the ocean south of Portland, only accessible by boat. There's a package lurking behind them - and I'd already searched them at one point so didn't think to go back for ages after I'd looked all around the 3 islands again

no idea now could very well be. Games like GTA i love having collectibles to look for. I used to spend hours just running round finding stuff.

no idea now could very well be. Games like GTA i love having collectibles to look for. I used to spend hours just running round finding stuff.

Yep, one reason why I especially loved San Andreas, the collectibles were amazing. I finally 100% the game only a year or two ago but I had to use a guide for the photo opportunities and oysters, they were so hard to find with no help.

Might have to download GTA San Andreas on ipad when i get home. Really want to play it now and get the jet pack again

I got it on my phone and although the graphics are better than the original and the fact it's amazing the full game is available on portable devices, it really doesn't lend itself to touch controls at all. Do you have one of those MOGA joypads?

I got it on my phone and although the graphics are better than the original and the fact it's amazing the full game is available on portable devices, it really doesn't lend itself to touch controls at all. Do you have one of those MOGA joypads?

I dont but i had GTA 3 on IPAD and managed to complete it. Only had trouble with missions that involved a sniper rifle(Protecting your mate on the boat was a pain in the a***). Other than that i found the controls ok.

Surely its not possible to complete a game like San Andreas 100% without having to look at walkthroughs for Photo Opportunities etc. lol

It could probably be done but it'd take a bloody long time! Diving and swimming are really slow and there's so much water to explore. I bet a few people managed it though

I dont but i had GTA 3 on IPAD and managed to complete it. Only had trouble with missions that involved a sniper rifle(Protecting your mate on the boat was a pain in the a***). Other than that i found the controls ok.

Ahhh… I'm just shit at touch screen gaming then, I can't look at where my fingers are meant to be and where the action is

It could probably be done but it'd take a bloody long time! Diving and swimming are really slow and there's so much water to explore. I bet a few people managed it though

Ahhh… I'm just shit at touch screen gaming then, I can't look at where my fingers are meant to be and where the action is

My friend 100% it this week :)

You can get Gta: 3, Vice City and San Andreas on the App Store for £8.99. I bought (and completed) SA, and it's amazing how it is basically the full PS2 version. Touch controls take a bit of learning but didn't take me too long :)

Gta 3 on tablet isn't easy to control. Shooting and looking around or behind for things like reversing are a real pain and not easy.

Agreed, I found it completely unplayable. The control systems are much improved on San Andreas and vice city versions though.

I really enjoy it so I have no problem going through it again, the story is 8/10

In my first playthrough I rushed through in the hype of release, put in several 10hour+ sessions and a late nights/early mornings which left large parts of the story as some sort of puddle in my brain. Ended up with eff all money and no real desire to play anything but online once that was released. Midway through last year I decided to go through the story again methodically and I enjoyed it alot more, got all the dosh and 100 percented the game in two weeks.

When its released on PC I'll definitely go through the story again and see what mods all these creative gamers can come up with, add the fact Ive not jumped to PS4/XB1 it should add an extra buzz

Has anyone played this yet. How do you actually do the bit where you get the money as it seems when I finish the set up eg steal the car for the fleeca bank job it just sends me back to online mode.

Has anyone played this yet. How do you actually do the bit where you get the money as it seems when I finish the set up eg steal the car for the fleeca bank job it just sends me back to online mode.

If you're leading the heist you get paid at the end, if you're not the leader you get paid $10,000-20,000 after each set up and a cut at the end.

Archived