Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurnbyLodgeFox

Forest away FA Cup

Got a few tickets earlier. Got put in the lower tier aswell, wasn't expecting that with it being the third allocation :thumbup: Should be good

Got my tickets on Wednesday morning and have ended up in the Upper tier!

Just rang up to see if I can swap the 3 tickets to the lower tier and they said I could but they won't reserve me 3 lower tickets tickets while mine were in the post back to LCFC, so I'd have to run the risk of missing out all together! <_<

Got a few tickets earlier. Got put in the lower tier aswell, wasn't expecting that with it being the third allocation :thumbup: Should be good

Got 11 tickets at about half 12 and their was a great pile left! i also got lower tier row C..... i asked why this was and it is because on the initial 3,500 allocation there was a big black sheeting across the front three rows right across the stand! that has now been removed and that is what they are selling at the store today! online has got the remaining upper tier and once the lower 3 rows have gone they will be selling another section to the right of the away end in the lower tier of the Brian Clough stand. 2 blocks i believe!

Got 11 tickets at about half 12 and their was a great pile left! i also got lower tier row C..... i asked why this was and it is because on the initial 3,500 allocation there was a big black sheeting across the front three rows right across the stand! that has now been removed and that is what they are selling at the store today! online

has got the remaining upper tier and once the lower 3 rows have gone they will be selling another section to the right of the away end in the lower tier of the Brian Clough stand. 2 blocks i believe!

Take it there plenty left then

I'm getting greedy and want another allocation! For the next allocation we should just have the whole ground lol

Does anyone else think we will get another allocation? :thumbup:

Upper Brian Clough stand (2,000) is what we may have provided we sell the rest of this allocation so in total 10,000

Archived