Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

Favourite Christmas song

Johnny Mathis anyone ?

I actually got punched about 2 years ago in a pub when a guy came in who was the splitting image of Johnny Mathis. Absolutely steaming I led the whole table into that song to take the piss and he came over and twatted me. :crylaugh:

You have impeccable taste sir.

Just reminds me of Christmas when i was a brat.. :)

I actually got punched about 2 years ago in a pub when a guy came in who was the splitting image of Johnny Mathis. Absolutely steaming I led the whole table into that song to take the piss and he came over and twatted me. :crylaugh:

lol

I never knew there were so many Crimbo songs out there!

And punched by a Johnny Mathis lookalike lol I once got followed into the toilets in a pub by a Julio Inglesias lookalike and punched while I was having a wazz by him. Not sure if it was because I called his dog 'Shep' or because I called him Inglesias.

Seriously?? You have a thread about Christmas songs and none of you mention Shakey??

Whats the world coming to, no wonder people say Christmas has lost it's magic........ :whistle:

Fair enough, fair enough - good call :thumbup:

I was thinking today that other religious holidays should have their own songs.

You could have Do They Know It's Ramadan*, Last Diwali or even Merry Yom Kippur Everybody.

Surely this would catch on.

*given, the lyrics "feed the world" during Ramadan might not work.

Archived