Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football manager 2012 -IPad

I swore I wasn't gonna buy it this year as I have too many other things I need to be concentrating on.

BUT, I just can't resist it. :shutup:

Ah well, I've never had much in the way of willpower, off to purchase and download now... :rolleyes:

I don't know what peoples problem with Steam is? I've never had any problems with it, find it really easy to use and like the way it automatically updates the game along the way.

Downloading it now, seems to be downloading quicker than the demo did! :huh:

Downloading it now, seems to be downloading quicker than the demo did! :huh:

I thought that! Mine took about 10 minutes!

And i like that its installed and I dont have to worry about it and the second midnight comes its mine.

Yes I could of got it slightly cheaper elsewhere, but I am getting it earlier and I would of spent money getting it from elsewhere(either postage or going and picking it up)

I thought that! Mine took about 10 minutes!

And i like that its installed and I dont have to worry about it and the second midnight comes its mine.

Yes I could of got it slightly cheaper elsewhere, but I am getting it earlier and I would of spent money getting it from elsewhere(either postage or going and picking it up)

:jawdrop:

My computer must be really shit.

Right, Ricey, no offence but your company are robbing bastards.

Me and my brother have to buy two seperate games to be able to play this fvcker now because the code can only be used once. Absolutely down right ridiculous.

We're either going to have to wait and see if a crack comes out or something or just pirate the game downright. So it's not really getting rid of piracy at all and I'm sure there's many others in the same position.

Edit: Why not let the user have 3 installs on their IP address or something?

Right, Ricey, no offence but your company are robbing bastards.

Me and my brother have to buy two seperate games to be able to play this fvcker now because the code can only be used once. Absolutely down right ridiculous.

We're either going to have to wait and see if a crack comes out or something or just pirate the game downright. So it's not really getting rid of piracy at all and I'm sure there's many others in the same position.

Edit: Why not let the user have 3 installs on their IP address or something?

Just use the same Steam account. Install it on your computer and then install it on your brothers. Worked for me last year when I got a new laptop

Archived