Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football manager 2012 -IPad

Don't know if to buy it now or wait for Christmas. Not downloaded the demo. Takes too long to download. What's everyone's opinion on it? Is it really worth spending my own money on it now or wait few months and get someone else to buy it me?

Don't know if to buy it now or wait for Christmas. Not downloaded the demo. Takes too long to download. What's everyone's opinion on it? Is it really worth spending my own money on it now or wait few months and get someone else to buy it me?

lol Love that.

I never bother with the demo. And I only play two games, so I only buy two games a year - Football Manager and Fifa. So I always get it when it is released, can't wait for Friday. I got bored of football manager 2011 months ago.

Well that's a bit shit. What if I didn't have the Internet?

Then you'd be screwed, but let's be honest...who doesn't have access to the internet nowadays?

To cut a long story short, by making it a Steam only activation it's going to (hopefully) massively help fight piracy which, in an industry hit by the recession, helps protect my and my colleagues jobs, as well mean more money pumped into the development of future FM's.

Then you'd be screwed, but let's be honest...who doesn't have access to the internet nowadays?

To cut a long story short, by making it a Steam only activation it's going to (hopefully) massively help fight piracy which, in an industry hit by the recession, helps protect my and my colleagues jobs, as well mean more money pumped into the development of future FM's.

Yeah, that's all well and good but I'm going to have the game sitting on my desk for an entire 24 hours looking up at me! That's not fair.

I kid I kid, I get it. Bit annoying like.

Yeah, that's all well and good but I'm going to have the game sitting on my desk for an entire 24 hours looking up at me! That's not fair.

I kid I kid, I get it. Bit annoying like.

I feel your pain, especially as the box art is hideous this year.

Archived