Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football manager 2012 -IPad

just waiting for this to download - what sort of budget do city have?

I think it starts at around £4.5m. I tinkered with the wage budget and got it to over £7m though.

Didn't really feel the need to buy anybody. I got one bid accepted for Lallana but he didn't want to discuss terms...

The squad is very strong indeed (I used the 4-4-2 diamond formation). Beckford and Nugent are an awesome partnership.

Leicester's Maynard Offer Accepted

The Bristol City board have intervened on behalf of the management and accepted the offer from Leicester for Nicky Maynard. They felt the offer was too good to turn down.

--------------------------------------

That's what I hate about FM. So unrealistic.

Just won 9.1 in a friendly against falkirk, vassel got 6 goals! Loving the new match cameras that change to show each area of the pitch, a great improvement on the last game!

Yeah, also had impressive friendlies (peno loss against first XI Arsenal, wins against Newcastle, Dortmund and Ajax, all first XI). Too bad they don't count for anything :P The motivational thing seems a bit odd though. Firstly, it seems there's an exploit (e.g. saying 'pressure's off, play your natural game', when available, nearly always gives a positive reaction); secondly, even if I do get a positive reaction, especially from an individual talk, they get a negative description during the match, a la 'playing nervously', 'looking disinterested' etc.

I don't like the team/player instructions layout at all though. Having to select players from a drop-down menu individually is even more laborious than it used to be!

Not played the demo too much but I don't like this compared to previous versions - seems to be too much going on now - over-kill at it's finest.

Don't worry, mate, the editor'll be out with the release version - you'll be much better then. :whistle:

Schlupp is starting every game for me and scoring at least one? Just lobbed the keeper from outside the box, insane!

Really? He was shocking for me! Dyer on the other hand though, his pace does the defence every time and he can actually finish! If only he had that much control over the ball in real life :trumpet:

Well, just finished the demo. Currently 2nd behind West Ham and in the Semis of the League Cup vs Birmingham. (beat Spurs, Stoke and Arsenal along the way).

Did promise myself I wouldn't buy it this time mind, hmmmm. <_<

Archived