Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football manager 2012 -IPad

:angry:

encountered ,my first bug.

im City, still on my pre-season friendlies made an offer for a south African geezer Left mid Tashabalala or something and he rejected the deal after Kaiser chiefs accepted it... little while later bout a week on in the game and then a news feed pops up that says i MUST respond to. pink box and all.. couple of other teams have offered for him and gives me three options offer contract transfer centre and transfer info. it will not let me progress the game.. tried clicking on offer contract and then a screen comes up saying i can not offer a contract until a team accepts an offer and all i can do is wait.. then gives me the option of making an offer try that and it STILL won't let me advance the game. went back through the whole of the news feed and no other message is requiring me to respond.

Early stages though and looks a very nice set up.. its impressed me more than any other of the football manager releases going back to 2007,,, Kind of expect bugs in the Demo, really.... i mean... how else are they going to see all the bugs if they dont get thousands playing it and spotting them?

Finished the demo in 2nd place, 10 points clear of 3rd place. Blackpool were at the top by about 5 points.

Only brought in 2 loan signings: Frimpong from Arsenal and Shola Ameobi from Newcastle to cover an injury to Dave Nugent.

Beckford was an absolute machine scoring just under a goal a game. Other players who were amazing for me were Paul Gallagher and Sol Bamba.

Looking forward to the full game now!

My starting line-up at the moment goes:

Schmeichel

Peltier Tunchev Mills Konchesky

Abe

Danns Emnes

King

Schlupp Beckford

Subs:

Weale

Pantsil

Bamba

Wellens

Nugent

NB: We are disgustingly good in a diamond formation on the game as well, just won 4-0 at West Ham.

Schlupp with a brace, Emnes and King the scorers.

Started on the demo last night with leicester signed macheda on loan from man utd (cost me a 1mill for the season) signed spering from liverpool for 500k and wittigham from cardiff for a mill. First game i beat portsmouth 3-1 hatrick from macheda then i drew 1-1 with hartlepool in the cup but beat them on penalties and i beat crystal palace 2-0 king and a beckford penalty. I have had 5 injuries so far wellens,danns,mills,johnson (no suprise really) and gally. Actually quite enjoying it having not played FM for a few seasons now.

I decided to download the new demo yesterday, first time I played the game today. I started off as manager of Leicester... obviously :)

My current first team squad:

Goal Keepers: Kasper Schmeichel, Chris Weale,

Defenders: John Pantsil, Lee Peltier, Sol Bamba, Matt Mills©, Sean St Ledger, Aleksander Tunchev, Greg Cunningham(LOAN), Paul Konchesky

Midfielders: Yuki Abe, Gelson Fernandes(LOAN),, Richie Wellens, Andy King, Josh McEacheran(LOAN), Michael Johnson(LOAN), Neil Danns, Andy King, Franck Moussa, Paul Gallagher

Forwards: Jermaine Beckford, David Nugent, Marvin Emnes(£2.5M), Jefferey Schlupp, Darius Vassell

Current Starting Line Up:

K.Schmeichel

J.Pantsil M.Mills S.Bamba G.Cunningham

G.Fernandes

R.Wellens M.Johnson

P.Gallagher

D.Nugent J.Beckford

Subs: C.Weale, S.St Ledger, A.King, M.Emnes, Y.Abe

Injured List: Schlupp, McEacheran, Konchesky

Pre Season Results

Morton 1 Leicester City 2

Leicester City 2 Arsenal Reserves 0

Port Vale 0 Leicester City 3

Hinckley United 0 Leicester City 8

All games so far, ive averaged 55% and over possession. Shots and Shots on Target around 10 and over in each game also.

I have Portsmouth in my first league game.

Will upload photos on request.

I first started playing Football Manager in the mid 1980's on my ZX Spectrum. I still play Championship Manager on an old Xbox I've got I think its the season we got relegated from the top flight under Mickey Adams. I've tried to getinto the new games but they seem to complicated and take to too long. Like others have said there should be a basic version for people who have got jobs.

Archived