Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesAreBlue

Formula 1 thread 2012

I still think a Perez / Massa swap deal will take place, with Massa going back to sauber. Kovalainen was being hotly tipped in Budapest as massa's replacement

That'd be pretty good. I hope Massa will find another seat in F1 - he might not be race-winning material anymore but he's still a top driver.

Kovalainen I'm not sure about. Obviously he won a race with McLaren when they had the best car in 2008, but he was hardly brilliant in his two seasons there.

And I'd prefer a younger driver who can become great with the team, like when Massa joined in 2006.

That'd be pretty good. I hope Massa will find another seat in F1 - he might not be race-winning material anymore but he's still a top driver.

Kovalainen I'm not sure about. Obviously he won a race with McLaren when they had the best car in 2008, but he was hardly brilliant in his two seasons there.

And I'd prefer a younger driver who can become great with the team, like when Massa joined in 2006.

Love it if Di Resta got a drive with the red.

Considering his age, car and performance relative to his team-mate, I think Schumacher has been ok. He has had some incredibly unlucky things happen to him this year and his pole position lap at Monaco was very impressive.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm expecting Raikkonen to have a charge towards the title. The Lotus/Renault/Benneton/Toleman is the fastest car now. If Alonso keeps finishing in the top 3-4 he should win it, but one dnf would change things a lot.

I'm expecting Raikkonen to have a charge towards the title. The Lotus/Renault/Benneton/Toleman is the fastest car now. If Alonso keeps finishing in the top 3-4 he should win it, but one dnf would change things a lot.

It's a pity Lotus won't be able to use their version of the DDRS this weekend, otherwise they could have dominated it.

Hamilton's side of the garage went the wrong way with their setup choices whereas Button's side got it spot on. Also, Maldonado has been demoted three places for blocking.

Maldonado doesn't deserve a driving licence let alone the super licence required for F1.

I actually have a Sunday off tomorrow do can finally watch a race live instead of avoiding all media outlets for hours!

Archived