Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashlar86

Harrison Panayiotou

Played against the guy like 3 years ago. The score was like 12-1 to his team!! He scored like eight for them lol. And when I was playing him I got the ball did a few keepy uppies and chipped the ball over him!;) my claim to fame.

Anyway he looks like a right prospect! Good luck to the lad.

Maybe he has two accounts lol

lol i'm sure some people on here do. i've seen one guy who talks rubbish yet always has a plus one next to his crappy comments.

with all the passwords i've forgotten for accounts on here i'd have about 5. i could have put them to work and got my rep up.

lol i'm sure some people on here do. i've seen one guy who talks rubbish yet always has a plus one next to his crappy comments.

with all the passwords i've forgotten for accounts on here i'd have about 5. i could have put them to work and got my rep up.

It wouldn't surprise me lol

Everyone knows your secret now lol

terrible. whoever gave you a plus one for that should slap themselves.

Haha not my best effort admittedly, definitely wasnt expecting the +1 (it wasnt me honest).

Although if he develops into a good player and a regular in the team when we are in the PL then that is no doubt what Merson and Kamara will be calling him. lol

WHY DOES PEARSON NEVER PICK THESE PLAYERS?!!

*waits for seenitall/DT/flowwolf to make a 'witty' remark using the word baffled*

Archived