Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashlar86

Harrison Panayiotou

This fella is a right lil leo messi i work with his 2nd cousin and been following him on twitter for ages came in work a few times seems in his last 3 games he has got 6 goals 2x hat tricks one for the future indeed if he can learn and grow as a player keep an eye on him!!!

Guest parky0607

I was going to say something about him, seems like a good one for the future for sure. Comes across as a decent person too

• 2 months later...

Looks like this lad won the Academy Player of The Year last night at the fans awards. I've noticed he's scored a lot of goals this season, but thought Hopper was a shoe-in for it. Encouraging to hear that there's other starlets possibly coming through. Get him, Hopper and Larrauri in the squad for Saturday.

Looks like this lad won the Academy Player of The Year last night at the fans awards. I've noticed he's scored a lot of goals this season, but thought Hopper was a shoe-in for it. Encouraging to hear that there's other starlets possibly coming through. Get him, Hopper and Larrauri in the squad for Saturday.

this

Pearson reward the efforts of the Academy ?!!? Your having a laugh aren't you

Good old Steve Howard will be on the bench again against Leeds to serve no purpose at all just as he did against the Hammers

He already has with moore,smith and hopper plus a few others i can't remember so not he wasn't 'having a laugh'

Was he? Apologies in that case, I never saw the team when I got into the ground but someone said Schlupp was on the bench and I never questioned it.

Howard, Vassell, Waghorn, SSL and Dyer were on the bench

Archived