Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jimmer

Morgan agrees Foxes move

i've always thought he was a very good player whenever i've seen him play.

Just a little unsure as to why we have him whilst having 4 other capiable CB's. It must mean that atleast 1 maybe two are on the move soon.

we'll just have to wait and see tommorow

Forest are being ****ing pathetic over this. So they're having a bad season, all clubs have shit seasons, god knows we're hardly having a great time. They're acting like they've all got a terminal illness because of a relegation battle. Ive never seen a set of fans act so pathetic over a bad year in all my life. Maybe this is karma for the way they behave when they have a strong squad.

Forest are being ****ing pathetic over this. So they're having a bad season, all clubs have shit seasons, god knows we're hardly having a great time. They're acting like they've all got a terminal illness because of a relegation battle. Ive never seen a set of fans act so pathetic over a bad year in all my life. Maybe this is karma for the way they behave when they have a strong squad.

You realise it's not just the football we're on about, right? Our chairman is leaving us and is only paying for the remnants of current players' contracts and there is no prospective buyer on the horizon. This means money for contract extensions, nevermind loans and transfers, are having to be found elsewhere. We're still making substantial losses every year, losses which would inevitably be exacerbated ten-fold if we're relegated, and we've got possibly the worst manager in the league almost certainly ensuring that relegation. Most of us just want to see some of our promising young players played, but the manager thinks they're not ready - meanwhile Chelsea have bid £1.5 million for one of them and he's now refused two contract offers.

Both short term and long term futures look bleak. I apologise for irritating you by lamenting that though.

As for Wes, I wish him all the best and truly hope he's a massive success for you. Ever since the Yeovil play-off capitulation which he was no small part of, he's grown and matured and become a reliable, strong and consistent defender (got in team of the year last season I think). Gutted to see him leave, moreso than I would be to see most of the others leave, but don't blame him at all.

Look out for, and enjoy, his rampaging runs with the ball down the pitch. Always hoped he'd finally finish one off those runs off and score.

You realise it's not just the football we're on about, right? Our chairman is leaving us and is only paying for the remnants of current players' contracts and there is no prospective buyer on the horizon. This means money for contract extensions, nevermind loans and transfers, are having to be found elsewhere. We're still making substantial losses every year, losses which would inevitably be exacerbated ten-fold if we're relegated, and we've got possibly the worst manager in the league almost certainly ensuring that relegation. Most of us just want to see some of our promising young players played, but the manager thinks they're not ready - meanwhile Chelsea have bid £1.5 million for one of them and he's now refused two contract offers.

Both short term and long term futures look bleak. I apologise for irritating you by lamenting that though.

As for Wes, I wish him all the best and truly hope he's a massive success for you. Ever since the Yeovil play-off capitulation which he was no small part of, he's grown and matured and become a reliable, strong and consistent defender (got in team of the year last season I think). Gutted to see him leave, moreso than I would be to see most of the others leave, but don't blame him at all.

Look out for, and enjoy, his rampaging runs with the ball down the pitch. Always hoped he'd finally finish one off those runs off and score.

thanks, can't help thinking protesting against doughty might have backfired,,be careful what you wish for...money talks bullshit walks.

Are you kidding? We just gave them £1m to spend on a player that might keep them up, whilst taking a donkey off their hands at the same time.

Not that I'm against this signing or anything :whistle:

nigel should of consulted you and your great footballing insight first then. what a fool ..

thanks, can't help thinking protesting against doughty might have backfired,,be careful what you wish for...money talks bullshit walks.

I was never one of those. He's been a poor chairman, not out of any sense of maliciousness, but the management side of the club has been bad for some years now. However, I don't think some Forest fans appreciated how vital his investment had been to our upkeep. Unfortunately, the mob, and the managers (McClaren and Davies both taking swipes at the board), have driven Doughty well and truly out. I don't think anybody expected him to go cold turkey like he has, but that's the risk they always ran. Bleak times to say the least. We need to stay up this season, it's unlikely we'll be in a position to rebuild for a good few years otherwise.

Are you kidding? We just gave them £1m to spend on a player that might keep them up, whilst taking a donkey off their hands at the same time.

Not that I'm against this signing or anything :whistle:

Was reading one of the Forest forums earlier and there are mutterings that the money will not necessarily be available for transfer.

Either way, I think they've got a good deal out of us.

Most of us just want to see some of our promising young players played, but the manager thinks they're not ready - meanwhile Chelsea have bid £1.5 million for one of them and he's now refused two contract offers.

You think that maybe your club wouldn't allow this centre half to play in case he was found out at 1st team level, ensuring his value would drop drastically, knowing your club needs ££££ desperately. Would explain why Moussi was used as a centre half instead??

You think that maybe your club wouldn't allow this centre half to play in case he was found out at 1st team level, ensuring his value would drop drastically, knowing your club needs ££££ desperately. Would explain why Moussi was used as a centre half instead??

Think he was injured at the time anyway, but we're not desperate for money in the sense we can sustain what we currently have, just not develop upon it. Kind of an ideal situation for developing youngsters in, I would've thought.

Archived