Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jimmer

Morgan agrees Foxes move

I'm sure Nigel Pearson is aware we have lots of centre backs, being a former one himself i'm also sure he's a fairly good judge of one. So, let him pick the ones he wants and stop fecking moaning. If he cocks it up then moan at him then.

With your 'fecking' this and 'fecking' that...you sound like Mrs Brown... Are you one of her 'boys'

lol

Pointless signing! Just going to disrupt a now solid partnership in Mills and St ledger because he's obviously not come here to be a bench warmer.

Really? We were only offering about 500K to start with, he's not exactly breaking the bank (copyright The Mercury, circa 1994) to get him. With Pearson, if you're playing well, you're in and he'll have to wait for his chance I'd say.

The general view is Wes has been loyal enough to the shower running Forest and he should go line his pockets whilst he has the chance.

I hope he does well for you.

Spoke to a couple of Forest fans today at work and they feel like this is the final nail in the coffin.

They also said they can't blame Wes for moving. Is this the general feeling?

Call me crazy, but the fella has proven himself before at forest as a utility player, particularly up front.

He's a big bugger - perhaps we'll be using him as a back up for Steve Howard?

I only say it because I can't see him getting in our back four in their current form, however highly Forest rate him.

With your 'fecking' this and 'fecking' that...you sound like Mrs Brown... Are you one of her 'boys'

lol

FECK

FatherJackwhoisdeadsexy.JPG

This kind of blind loyalty to the manager is one of the reasons the club has declined in the last 11 years.

You're old enough to know better Babs. Just say he's a pointless signing man.

How is it blind loyalty saying people should perhaps wait and see how things pan out before ridiculing a player most people have only seen play a handful of times, and a manager who obviously knows a lot more about his long term plans and the movements of any players we have.

It's clearly obvious to everyone, including the manager that 5 into 2 does not go. Do we know there isn't an agreement between Pearson and SSL that he won't be allowed to leave until Sol returns. We don't know if there is interest in one of our other players. We don't know if it's a signing for next season with the likely departure of Tunchev.

It's only a pointless signing if nobody leaves and we end up with two centre backs not even on the bench. But even then, if we become more solid at the back because of the signing it's not pointless.

We might have a collection of half decent centre backs, but you could argue we still do not look solid with what we have. I'm certainly not buying into the notion we look solid as a rock with SSL and Mills, because we could have shipped plenty of goals the last three games still. We have look very weak defending setpieces, and poor against big physical strikers. Which i'm sure is an area Morgan would most definitely help out.

I feel sorry for forest. Would rather have them in this league it's a decent away day and like taking points of them. I thought we were bad but they take It to a whole new level. We will be in the prem before there Back in the championship.

How is it blind loyalty saying people should perhaps wait and see how things pan out before ridiculing a player most people have only seen play a handful of times, and a manager who obviously knows a lot more about his long term plans and the movements of any players we have.

It's clearly obvious to everyone, including the manager that 5 into 2 does not go. Do we know there isn't an agreement between Pearson and SSL that he won't be allowed to leave until Sol returns. We don't know if there is interest in one of our other players. We don't know if it's a signing for next season with the likely departure of Tunchev.

It's only a pointless signing if nobody leaves and we end up with two centre backs not even on the bench. But even then, if we become more solid at the back because of the signing it's not pointless.

We might have a collection of half decent centre backs, but you could argue we still do not look solid with what we have. I'm certainly not buying into the notion we look solid as a rock with SSL and Mills, because we could have shipped plenty of goals the last three games still. We have look very weak defending setpieces, and poor against big physical strikers. Which i'm sure is an area Morgan would most definitely help out.

I was being sarcastic, I'm not thrilled by the signing but I can see why it's been done.

Friends? :flowers:;)

Archived