Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jimmer

Morgan agrees Foxes move

We're you underwhelmed with Cleverley, Davies, Spearing and Vaughan when we had a limited budget - whilst they were loans, it's not always the big name charlie's that are effective in this league

Yeah I was, shows what I know, that was my point, Sven made big name signings got everyone's hopes up and seriously disappointed us all.

We're you underwhelmed with Cleverley, Davies, Spearing and Vaughan when we had a limited budget - whilst they were loans, it's not always the big name charlie's that are effective in this league

But they were young talents from Premiership clubs (and we were in league 1 when we got 2 of them), not ageing fat centre backs from relegation fodder. No I wasn't really underwhelmed by those ones.

I'm not saying we need big time charlies, first of all I'd just like us to keep hold of our better centre backs and therefore we wouldn't need to sign another. I think there are other areas where we simply need more players in. Secondly, I just think we can do better than Morgan. And that's nothing to do with his name or how he's not a big time Charlie, it's just that I've seen him play plenty of times and I've never rated him.

But naturally I hope he does well, I'll lay off him from now on for the time being.

Forest are being ****ing pathetic over this. So they're having a bad season, all clubs have shit seasons, god knows we're hardly having a great time. They're acting like they've all got a terminal illness because of a relegation battle. Ive never seen a set of fans act so pathetic over a bad year in all my life. Maybe this is karma for the way they behave when they have a strong squad.

Try WACCOE dude. The world is ending on there

I am all for it, our defence has hardly been settled since Pearson left first time round. Yes st ledger and mills are on form and quite rightly are starting however too many times a strong forward has bullied our defence. Futacs of Portsmouth, Henderson of millwall, Manset of reading have all bullied us this season.

Welcome Big Wes, can't wait for him to go on a run for us. What's that coming over the hill it's Wes Morgan. Wes Morgannnnn!

Decent player for this level. Maybe we're going to play 5 at the back with 3 central defenders??????????

Well it certainly gives us that option. Doubt it'd be a regular formation under Nige but it's there if we need it

This has probably been said already...

But we have a great partnership in Mills + SSL.

We have good backup with Bamba and Tunch.

So what the hell is the point of this buy? WINGER NIGEL PLEEAAAAAAAAAASSEEEEE!!

no buddy, nobody has mentioned that yet :rolleyes:

Reckon Tunch is finished and Bamba isn't a Nige kind of guy - proper Nige type signing and hooray for the fans who want cheaper players instead of the Schmeichal, Mills, Beckford, SSL type of player currently winning us games - should keep them happy.

PS - are there any wingers anyone can actually name who might come to us?

I'm sure Nigel Pearson is aware we have lots of centre backs, being a former one himself i'm also sure he's a fairly good judge of one. So, let him pick the ones he wants and stop fecking moaning. If he cocks it up then moan at him then.

I'm sure Nigel Pearson is aware we have lots of centre backs, being a former one himself i'm also sure he's a fairly good judge of one. So, let him pick the ones he wants and stop fecking moaning. If he cocks it up then moan at him then.

This kind of blind loyalty to the manager is one of the reasons the club has declined in the last 11 years.

You're old enough to know better Babs. Just say he's a pointless signing man.

Archived