Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jimmer

Morgan agrees Foxes move

Heard from a few Forest fans that this guy is one of, if not the best CB in the League. Maybe rose tinted BUT sounds like Pearson sees this too. There is obviously something going on behind the scenes and I suspect that Bamba is on his way out along with Tunchev. St Ledger has earned his place and I expect him to stay there along with Mills until performances drop or injury/suspension etc. Morgan of course will want to start but he will have to bide his time and he will get his chance!

Sounds like a very good, strong signing and something Pearson wanted to do before someone else snapped him up!

Not overly joyed, but in past season's he has been an absolute rock and one of the best defenders in the Championship.

Im just hoping Pearson doesn't put him in straight away in a possible 4-4-2 formation.

Welcome Wes.

WELCOME WES!

Not an obvious move for lcfc (or for him given our current centre backs) but a great addition to the squad. Let's wish him all the best and get behind him!

The last thing we want to do is get behind our centre back we need to be more attacking

Was reading one of the Forest forums earlier and there are mutterings that the money will not necessarily be available for transfer.

Either way, I think they've got a good deal out of us.

Steve Cotterill more or less confirmed this on EMT!

Very happy with this. Championship experience. And is a very solid player. Shame as Bamba is likely to be off along with Tunchev, but I trust Nigel's judgement.

You'll never beat Wes Morgan.

You will because he's slow.

Good player and a nice addition to the squad. Not sure about 1mil tho with only a few months left on his contract. I'm guessing someone will be leaving tomorrow...

Wellens? :D

Yes, I question the signing in terms of another central defender, but I fully trust and back Nigel Pearson. We are not getting any player, we are getting a very experienced centre half who has proved to be dominant at this level.

I just hope Nigel doesn't replace St Ledger.

Bamba must be on the way out.

I have always found Morgan to be an industrial lump of a player, but I'm willing and open minded to that opinion being proved wrong.

If St Ledger ends up on the bench again this could also get messy with squad morale etc.

Archived