Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jimmer

Morgan agrees Foxes move

He was Forest's player of the year when they finished 3rd I believe, I don't know why people doubted him so much. Then again I was highly doubtful of Kyle Naughton when he signed for us on loan so I'm in no position to have a go! lol

Even so, I didn't expect Morgan to be as good as he has been though! Superb so far!

I'm not one bit surprised by this if I'm honest - Pearson knows a good centre half when he sees one and it was quite clear he was going to be in a long term plan.

I'm a huge fan of his. Centre half who I can't fault at all.

Based on the fact we still dont totally know how much Knocky cost... I honestly cant think of a better million pounds we have spent in the last ten years...

I might even feel like arguing big Wes is more important to the general course of the season than knocky is....

I think Wes has shocked everyone, possibly the best rated centre back in the Championship now. I thought he was crap back in Jan and I certainly wasn't the only 1 who got it wrong members like Kitch and Bilo usually make good posts! Genius by Pearson

I think you need to apologise to Bilo, the quote was from Bilbo :D

Haha it all making sense now lol

Based on the fact we still dont totally know how much Knocky cost... I honestly cant think of a better million pounds we have spent in the last ten years...

I might even feel like arguing big Wes is more important to the general course of the season than knocky is....

He is much more important than Knockaert. Whilst talented, and one of our better performers this season, Knockart over complicates things sometimes, gives the ball away, and whilst some of his tricks and flicks look nice they're not always needed.

Morgan is consistantly up there as a MOTM contender and he's the main reason we've been defensivley very tight this season. He's player of the season so far in my eyes by some distance.

He is much more important than Knockaert. Whilst talented, and one of our better performers this season, Knockart over complicates things sometimes, gives the ball away, and whilst some of his tricks and flicks look nice they're not always needed.

Morgan is consistantly up there as a MOTM contender and he's the main reason we've been defensivley very tight this season. He's player of the season so far in my eyes by some distance.

agree 100%

We didn't pay a fee for Nugent, Dyer or Whitbread, but I suppose that's not what you meant. I think it's still a bit too early to start saying it's the best mil we've spent in ten years. E.g. Drinkwater is coming on nicely too now and is arguably as influential as Morgan is now.

We didn't pay a fee for Nugent, Dyer or Whitbread, but I suppose that's not what you meant. I think it's still a bit too early to start saying it's the best mil we've spent in ten years. E.g. Drinkwater is coming on nicely too now and is arguably as influential as Morgan is now.

Take any three of those players out of the team and there is someone else who I could think of to replace them..... Morgan? Right now i can not think of someone adequate to replace him...

Take any three of those players out of the team and there is someone else who I could think of to replace them..... Morgan? Right now i can not think of someone adequate to replace him...

Wes has been immense...

However, you take Drinkwater out of this team and see the carnage that would ensue..

We'd be put on the backfoot so much more and would start to concede goals again. He's becoming the new Lennon. Simply mops up and lays it off. Morgan and Drinky have been fantastic signings.

Point taken. Although we haven't seen what St Ledger and Whitbread are like together...

Wes has been immense...

However, you take Drinkwater out of this team and see the carnage that would ensue..

We'd be put on the backfoot so much more and would start to concede goals again. He's becoming the new Lennon. Simply mops up and lays it off. Morgan and Drinky have been fantastic signings.

Drinkwater has indeed been a fantastic signing...

Point taken. Although we haven't seen what St Ledger and Whitbread are like together...

Such is the quality that Pearson is bringing into the squad.. i actually think that will be a more than adequate pairing... I like the idea of whitbread getting a few more games under his belt ... I dont think he is 100% match sharp yet.. I wonder if by January SSL will finally realise he is going to be back up to that pairing and will want a move?

Archived