Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boring_jester

The Walking Dead

Great episode.

When I can post using spoiler tags I will post more but it seems it's more swaying towards the death of another character. Someone who in the comics loses their mind and dies trying to kiss a "roamer."

That person is showing signs to me of it now.

Also jesus Christ how gory was this episode?! I mean...The head man!

.right i can use spoiler tags now.it seems to me its building up to

carols death. she's showing she is losing her mind. no answer is "we need to sort this." its "you need to kill him."

how she was talking to that kid shows to me she is not adapting to the safety of the ASZ.

also the priest can **** right off! 

So many dickhead everyone for themselves Alexandria characters.

Yeah I say kill em all! starting with that dick Nicolas who started with leaving his "friend" behind (who was also a dick) & ended with that Noah scene

Edited by Chrisuki

Cracking episode some shit is gonna go down when Rick finds out about Noah's death, I was surprised he died to be honest, hadn't really done anything much, so it was hard to really care that he died thought that he was going to be developed more rather than killed off.

Love Carol at the moment she's gone from being the wettest character in season 1 to one of the most interesting.

The Noah death did feel a little cheap especially with how it all played out with him & Beth.. She dies & then a few episodes down the line he dies, bloody horrible way to go out though!

Carol is a brilliant character now, I honestly can't see her dying anytime soon but this is TWD so you never know

Shit is seriously gonna go down soon!

The Noah death did feel a little cheap especially with how it all played out with him & Beth.. She dies & then a few episodes down the line he dies, bloody horrible way to go out though!

Carol is a brilliant character now, I honestly can't see her dying anytime soon but this is TWD so you never know

Shit is seriously gonna go down soon!

in regards to carol. dont you all see it more as like she has officially lost it? 

she found out that doctor is potentially abusing his wife and child...so kill him? really?  its making a moral compass point for rick i can tell that but jesus christ she went from 0 to murderer in seconds. and has rick do her dirty work!

in regards to carol. dont you all see it more as like she has officially lost it?

she found out that doctor is potentially abusing his wife and child...so kill him? really? its making a moral compass point for rick i can tell that but jesus christ she went from 0 to murderer in seconds. and has rick do her dirty work!

I think with her & Sophia being abused in the past she just wants Pete dead & Rick will more than likely do the deed

I think with her & Sophia being abused in the past she just wants Pete dead & Rick will more than likely do the deed

I get that but cant just get rick to murder him. there isnt any proof of it yet and even so. doesn't mean murdering the fella! shes gone postal! 

Killing Tyreese's bird when she was sick was the start of her losing her humanity, then she killed the little girl, I don't think she is losing it as such just very driven in protecting her new family when before she couldn't protect herself or her old family.

I also think in part she doesn't want to be safe and getting Rick to kill that guy would just cause shit to go down and they would get expelled or could take over.

Killing Tyreese's bird when she was sick was the start of her losing her humanity, then she killed the little girl, I don't think she is losing it as such just very driven in protecting her new family when before she couldn't protect herself or her old family.

I also think in part she doesn't want to be safe and getting Rick to kill that guy would just cause shit to go down and they would get expelled or could take over.

by "little girl" i think you mean Lizzie? the old "look at the flowers."  that murder was partially justified in killing her sister and thinking these zombies were just "misunderstood" 

rick has aleady said they would take the place if it kicks up. they know they can after defeating the governor and terminus. They are all having trust issues i get that..hell watching a dude get smacked with a bat and his blood drained from his neck would make me think the same! but Rick seems to be warming to it. he knows he is in a position of power to say "make the walls bigger, put someone on watch all the time. trust no one."

carol seemed to want to infiltrate as the innocent housewife turned rambo! i get she is trying to protect herself but what makes her different from say the governor who also used to kill to "protect" himself?  she should also be in no position to dictate to rick what he should do. she may have rescued them at terminus but don't forget she was banished for what she did to tyreese's mrs.   the final screw that was loose has fell out of her. 

Also completely unrelated to this discussion. 2 episodes ago. they spotted the walker with a W on it? if anyone wants to know where that is going look up "the whisperers" from the comic books. 

I don't think she is losing it as such just very driven in protecting her new family when before she couldn't protect herself or her old family.

That's my thoughts aswell, her new hard driven attitude could lead to her demise though.. The more I've thought about it the more I actually think she may die in the season finale

Yeah, Carol has well and truly lost the plot. The Priest is an absolute dickhead but is he really wrong in what he said? About time there was an episode like last that. The face being ripped to bits was properly hideous.

Wait until Deanna finds out the priest locked his friends and family out the church and let them get torn apart.

Covering his own back IMO

Edited by lgfualol

Wait until Deanna finds out the priest locked his friends and family out the church and let them get torn apart.

Covering his own back IMO

Yup! let's hope he gets torn apart soon lol

Yeah I meant Lizzie, I understand why she killed her but it was brutal, and the sign of how far she had come from a weak little mouse.

yeah. think shes gone over the edge the other way now though sadly. 

That's my thoughts aswell, her new hard driven attitude could lead to her demise though.. The more I've thought about it the more I actually think she may die in the season finale

if she does (i obviously dont know if she does or not) how you think she is going to go though? I think rick is going to turn down her "lets kill the doctor" thing and try and do it herself. if successful i think shes gonna get caught and "Tied to a tree." bit of foreshadowing. 

any excuse to bump this back up.

Episode aired in america last night. ive avoided spoilers so far but i saw on facebook they were on about "that scene" in tonights episode so i would expect something gruesome.

season finale (90 mins) next week.

taking all bets on deaths!