Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boring_jester

The Walking Dead

I'm a bit disappointed the Hunter/Hunted thing didn't play out a little longer, a bit too quick a resolution and we only lost Bob, nobody really liked Bob, I was kinda hoping it would play out until the mid season break, with them slowly picking off targets all stealth like and sabotaging their attempts to fix the van and get to Washington, with GI Joe thinking it was Rick.

It was just a bit too quick to get to the pay off.

I liked Bob.

Nice change of pace this week, something a bit different and very strange seeing something that resembled civilization. The shot where Beth and the Doctor were standing looking at the ruins of Atlanta was awesome!

I'm a huge TWD fan but I just felt that episode was poor especially in comparison with what we have seen so far this season.. Yes it had some cool moments (Atlanta being in ruins) but the actual episode seemed rushed & very different to what we normally see which imo made it feel odd & kinda out of place

I'm just not buying Beth as some kinda badass who seems to wake up from whatever happened to her to then become some tough nurse/helper/god knows what, that people seem to wanna rely on for help & some kinda guidance when they seemed to know **** all about her!

The plot development with Carol at the end did make up for the episode but I dunno I just didn't feel it one bit..

never watched it. Really should give it a go cause ive heard its great from many people

Give it a go! season 1 brilliant, season 2 brilliant from about episode 7, season 3 the poorest imo but did have some good episodes, season 4 good but does get abit lost after the episode 8 but still imo better than 3

Agree about this weeks episode, felt a bit rushed with too much left unexplained, like how Beth knew all this nursing stuff, I know her dad was a doctor and she learnt some field medicine, but she was acting like a fully trained nurse.

Unless I'm forgetting something.

I think it would have been better to have her story line mixed into the other episodes and spread out over the series because it just all happened at once.

I'm guessing Daryl has returned with Noah and they are going to have to bust them out of the hospital.

Agree about this weeks episode, felt a bit rushed with too much left unexplained, like how Beth knew all this nursing stuff, I know her dad was a doctor and she learnt some field medicine, but she was acting like a fully trained nurse.

Unless I'm forgetting something.

I think it would have been better to have her story line mixed into the other episodes and spread out over the series because it just all happened at once.

I'm guessing Daryl has returned with Noah and they are going to have to bust them out of the hospital.

Is noah the kid from the hospital or the guy from season 1? I think the hospital kid is with daryl. But I agree. As soon as I saw the hospital I said to my brother " wont be long before rick and co **** this place up"

• 4 weeks later...

The Vicar guy is really starting to annoy me, hopefully they kill him off early in the next part of the season.

SPOILERS

As for last nights episode I thought it was pretty tame considering it was a mid season finale, Beth dying was kind of predictable. 

Compare it to last seasons mid-season finale with the Prison attack and the beheading. 

I think from episode 4 the season has lost it's way abit, nothing drastic mind.. Maybe it's just me & how good the season started...

I am a bit miffed with the way Michonne has been handled so far this season.. From total katana sword badass in s3/s4 to glorified babysitter in s5, although she did have a great moment last episode

The Tyreese character has been badly treated as well, he's a shadow of what his comic book character is

I'm certainly looking forward to season 5B as alot of cool stuff is being predicted but I hope these characters I mentioned get abit more badass again

The mid season finale imo was never gonna top what happened last season as that was the best mid season finale ever in my eyes.. It was good though albeit abit predictable but did have some great moments

The Vicar guy is really starting to annoy me, hopefully they kill him off early in the next part of the season.

SPOILERS

As for last nights episode I thought it was pretty tame considering it was a mid season finale, Beth dying was kind of predictable. 

Compare it to last seasons mid-season finale with the Prison attack and the beheading.  

I know what you mean, we all knew something was going down, and the tension building up to it was great, but the pay off was a bit disappointing. Maggie's reaction was also a bit odd considering she had decided to just fvck off an leave her sister only a few days ago, that sort of undermined it.

Interested to see where this is going now as they have all the gang back together, and no purpose. just 3 months to wait.

Edited by Captain...

Maggie's reaction was also a bit odd considering she had decided to just fvck off an leave her sister only a few days ago, that sort of undermined it.

Yeah another gripe I have & I know alot of fans have aswell... It's like Maggie forgot she actually had a sister & instead of trying to find her she just sticks with Glenn like some lost puppy. I hope this is explained more in S5B because if it isn't then well that's just poor writing

Totally took me by surprise last episode with regardst to Blonde hair singing girl.

I predicted that school full of zomzoms would break free to my cousin.

There are so many bloopers with this show it is funny. The bit with the snipers clearly at the top of the parking lot, yet from the ground they were invisible.

Edited by lgfualol

Totally took me by surprise last episode with regardst to Blonde hair singing girl.

I predicted that school full of zomzoms would break free to my cousin.

There are so many bloopers with this show it is funny. The bit with the snipers clearly at the top of the parking lot, yet from the ground they were invisible.

:xmasblink:

SPOILER

Not exactly a great character was she. Expendable. F***kable

Really?

I struggle with most women in the Walking Dead, quite possibly because their always covered in crap sweating profusely and cut up to fck. Thought she looked a bit young as well but she's only a year younger than me. 

You're classing it as a blooper that the snipers weren't visible from the ground, that you couldn't spot the people whose job it was to stay hidden!

:xmasblink:

They were close enough to see in plain sight once you knew they were there I think. 

Still not exactly something I'd class as a major gripe. Or even really thought about until someone else bought it up.