Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boring_jester

The Walking Dead

I'd be shocked if we saw the whisperers so soon, they are still quite newish in the comics but guess ya never know!

Yeah that's right about Aaron and I'd expect to see The Saviour's probably late into season 6 because as you know that's when a huge storyline will start & major shit will go down

They are staying true to the comics in some way but not in others. the farm spanned 6 issues and they were out by the end of winter in the comic. somehow that made one season. 

the fact that kirkham is writing them all as well gives me hope and gives nods to the comics enough to keep me interested. 

the whisperers they are hinting at. they have already put 2 graffiti's of "wolves not far" on the wall and in the mid season premiere there were walkers with "W" engraved on their head. 

They are staying true to the comics in some way but not in others. the farm spanned 6 issues and they were out by the end of winter in the comic. somehow that made one season.

the fact that kirkham is writing them all as well gives me hope and gives nods to the comics enough to keep me interested.

the whisperers they are hinting at. they have already put 2 graffiti's of "wolves not far" on the wall and in the mid season premiere there were walkers with "W" engraved on their head.

Yeah true guess we will just have to wait & see.. And yeah it stays quite true to the comics but characters seem to get different roles IE, Dale in the comics was tainted meat, Bob was in the tv show Edited by Chrisuki

Yeah true guess we will just have to wait & see.. And yeah it stays quite true to the comics but characters seem to get different roles IE, Dale in the comics was tainted meat, Bob was in the tv show

tyreece's one is changed almost entirely! also stuff like who loses their hand/leg changes too! i was shocked as hell when i found out who loses their hand in the comics!

i did have a site showing the w's on the walkers but for the life of my i cant find it on my history. 

tyreece's one is changed almost entirely! also stuff like who loses their hand/leg changes too! i was shocked as hell when i found out who loses their hand in the comics!

i did have a site showing the w's on the walkers but for the life of my i cant find it on my history.

Yeah Tyreese's was very different but his character was very different from his comic character (worse if you ask me)

Yeah Kirkman said that was his biggest mistake making .... lose his hand in the comics

Saw them pics it's gonna be interesting to see what all this W/Wolves is all about

Yeah Tyreese's was very different but his character was very different from his comic character (worse if you ask me)

Yeah Kirkman said that was his biggest mistake making .... lose his hand in the comics

Saw them pics it's gonna be interesting to see what all this W/Wolves is all about

screen-shot-2015-02-09-at-10-52-29-am-th

as you can see. finally found it.

tyreese's characther in the comics is...well i like it. he can be a dick every now and again but it works well

havent seen last nights episode yet. i will be watching tonight! off to the safe zone for all out war i hope!

Top episode this week, Rick was very welcoming to Aaron wasn't he? lol.. The scene with the car and tons of Walkers was great & the flare gun head shot to a Walker was brilliant haha

I think the next episode will be interesting to see them settle into ASZ but it maybe be a slow one.. Major shit is going down though as it's been confirmed the season finale will be 90mins long, so we are leading up to some crazy stuff me thinks....

screen-shot-2015-02-09-at-10-52-29-am-th

as you can see. finally found it.

tyreese's characther in the comics is...well i like it. he can be a dick every now and again but it works well

havent seen last nights episode yet. i will be watching tonight! off to the safe zone for all out war i hope!

Oh definitely agree with Tyreese's comic character being better than what his TV character was, his TV represtation was poor imo

Yeah they were them pics I saw, gonna be interesting to see Rick & Co up against these "Wolves"

Edited by Chrisuki

Last episode was the best in a while. Really wish we saw inside before the show ended. BUT massively glad they got to Alexandria in one episode!! Not one season!

the walk to terminus was only 2 days really but jesus they stretched that out with everyone broken up everywhere. but you think. they have been displaced since the prison really. nowhere really safe so its still took half a damn season. i dont count the church cuz that was always shite! 

I keep watching it as im very interested to find out

A, why this has happened

B, is it going to get fixed

C, which one is going to die next

On point C I have no emotional attachment to any of the incredibly dull one sided characters, so im happy to watch any of them die.

I thought the last episode was the best one for a while, how many more could they wander around a forest for, was getting pretty boring, now they have come accross the gay village you can see that they can no longer function within a civilised society and they will choose to leave and wander arou d the forest some more

Edited by Cujek

why dont they go to the airport and drive a plane out of there lmao

Haha I could just see an episode wrote by you go like this...

The gang kill some Walkers, they get to an airport, they fly a plane.. The end

lol

Haha probably. If something similar happened in the real world where would you go?

I would leave my physical form to the zombies and download my consciousness on to the Internet and live on as my foxestalk persona.

Great episode on Monday, intrigued as to how this will play out. Hoping they leave Judith and some of the weaker characters there while Rick Daryl and Abraham go out and kick ass.

Edited by Captain...