Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boring_jester

The Walking Dead

They were close enough to see in plain sight once you knew they were there I think. 

Still not exactly something I'd class as a major gripe. Or even really thought about until someone else bought it up.

They might not even have been on the building they looked at, they had high powered rifles with telescopic scopes, the point was clear, we got guns on you and you don't know where they are, we could kill you where you stand and there is nothing you can do about it.

You're classing it as a blooper that the snipers weren't visible from the ground, that you couldn't spot the people whose job it was to stay hidden!

:xmasblink:

Yeah. I don't know, I think you would have seen them but it doesnt matter cus the show is so good.

Nothing will ever beat Daryl & Carol in the magic car that landed on its wheels somehow.

I'm hoping the Rev turns into a mad zombie killer. I am also surprised Morgan didn't feature at all towards the end of this mid season.

They might not even have been on the building they looked at, they had high powered rifles with telescopic scopes, the point was clear, we got guns on you and you don't know where they are, we could kill you where you stand and there is nothing you can do about it.

You could see how close they were thanks to the over the shoulder camera shot of the snipers. it looked about 50 yards-70 yards, they should of had little trouble seeing them. 

That'd be the case even if you could see them you're not going to shoot a sniper with a scope and a high powered rifle in cover 70 yards away with a pistol when your in the open before they can shoot you. 

Anyway all I've got to say on the matter I know who much you love a pointless argument, and this is extremely pointless.

Yeah. I don't know, I think you would have seen them but it doesnt matter cus the show is so good.

Nothing will ever beat Daryl & Carol in the magic car that landed on its wheels somehow.

I'm hoping the Rev turns into a mad zombie killer. I am also surprised Morgan didn't feature at all towards the end of this mid season.

Haha the magic car!

It's been stated by the producers, etc that Morgan is about 1/2 months behind the group.. I'd expect to see him again probably in the season finale when he finally comes across the gang

------------------

So guys how would you rate the episodes so far? My ratings are....

EP1 Great

EP2 Good

EP3 Awesome

EP4 Rubbish

EP5 Ok

EP6 Very good

EP7 Ok

EP8 Good

Haha the magic car!

It's been stated by the producers, etc that Morgan is about 1/2 months behind the group.. I'd expect to see him again probably in the season finale when he finally comes across the gang

------------------

EP1 Great

EP2 Good

EP3 Awesome

EP4 Rubbish

EP5 Ok

EP6 Very good

EP7 Ok

EP8 Good

Pretty accurate.

It's been encouraging on the whole. I disliked long sections of three and four, this has been on the whole much better. 

You could see how close they were thanks to the over the shoulder camera shot of the snipers. it looked about 50 yards-70 yards, they should of had little trouble seeing them.

That'd be the case even if you could see them you're not going to shoot a sniper with a scope and a high powered rifle in cover 70 yards away with a pistol when your in the open before they can shoot you.

Anyway all I've got to say on the matter I know who much you love a pointless argument, and this is extremely pointless.

All of that is irrelevant, the point of the shot was to be the POV of the cops and that they couldn't see the snipers. It wasn't a blooper or a mistake it was deliberate to show that the cops knew they weren't in control of the situation.

The magic car was ridiculous, although I did love the lemming zombies.

As for Morgan, I'm guessing you switched off as soon as the credits started. He appeared post credits, not really worth watching, just him getting closer.

Haha the magic car!

------------------

EP1 Great

EP2 Good

EP3 Awesome

EP4 Rubbish

EP5 Ok

EP6 Very good

EP7 Ok

EP8 Good

I would swap your ratings for 1 and 3 thought the season opener was awesome. I also wouldn't call episode 4 rubbish, but a bit pointless in the grand scheme of things, I didn't really get Dawn, her character was very confused and I'm not entirely sure why Beth did what she did. Dawn saved her and Carol, and facilitated a peaceful exchange, she was a bit schizo but not exactly evil just struggling to keep it together.

I think it would have been better to have spread the Beth episode over the others rather than have one confused episode dedicated solely to her.

• 2 months later...

I'm so far behind now :'( I watched religiously, but am now a season and half behind. Looks like I'll need to hide away for a whole weekend and have a big catch up session. Disappointed to hear about Carl though, god that kid annoys me.

Edited by Darkon84

I'm so far behind now :'( I watched religiously, but am now a season and half behind now. Looks like I'll need to hide away for a whole weekend and have a big catch up session. Disappointed to hear about Carl though, god that kid annoys me.

You have missed some great episodes

thought it was really good, can see why people wouldn't of enjoyed it as much, interested by the new reports referring to how it all begun, would love them to explain that a little bit more. It is just me that hates Glen?? he is pointless surely he is going to die soon?!

interested by the new reports referring to how it all begun, would love them to explain that a little bit more. It is just me that hates Glen?? he is pointless surely he is going to die soon?!

I think that's going to be explained alot more in the prequel spin off show which should air later this year....

As for Glenn his death possibly was foreshadowed in the last episode ;) .. I don't expect him to die till season 6 & probably late into it aswell

Edited by Chrisuki