Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RonnieTodger

Chelsea Concession Ticket

I'm 18 and going to this with a few friends.

Would I be able to buy a concession ticket, despite being 18? I have an U18 season ticket as I only turned 18 in December, but would my DOB come up on-screen? come up on screen for them to suss me out? I think I could easily get away with looking 16 it's just a matter of saving £13.

I don't want to run the risk of leaving it until general sale and pretending I'm not a STH.

Also, do 17 year olds have to pay adult price? Strange.

They will have your DOB I should think. But the Season ticket just entitles you to priority, you don't have to be buying the ticket for yourself, just say it's for someone younger.

I think I'm just going to wait til general sale as I want to go with other people anyway, it always makes it and if you get down to the ticket office at quarter to 9 you'll always get enough.

They will have your DOB I should think. But the Season ticket just entitles you to priority, you don't have to be buying the ticket for yourself, just say it's for someone younger.

I think I'm just going to wait til general sale as I want to go with other people anyway, it always makes it and if you get down to the ticket office at quarter to 9 you'll always get enough.

You think it'll make general sale? I think it probably will with it being 6k and a shit kick-off time that it might not sell out quickly, I'm P1 but can't get tickets until Wednesday 14th so I'm seriously unsure, money again.

They'll have your DOB and it's the same online, the only way you'll get away with it is to wait for General Sale and pay cash.

Im sure you could buy it online, they don't know you're buying it for yourself or for someone else.

The away security for Birmingham was shocking apparently so if you're confident of getting an under 17 ticket and getting in then go for it :)

You can but you'd have to make someone a friend and give their postcode

I don't think you should have an issue at City's end, they don't seem to check your age when checking priority in the ticket office. Be prepared to have to upgrade at the ground if they suss you out though.

If they've got your date of birth correct it comes up automatically, well leastwise it has when I've bought tickets.

Even so, they don't seem to care, only that you've got a season ticket.

They seem to care a lot when I've tried.

I have been to the Bridge in the away end twice once with Leicester and once with my Romanian work mates when they played CFR Cluj in the champions league. They are bar coded so you should be fine and honestly the staff were great as my ticket didn't work right in the champions league and I thought I'm screwed here being a English lad trying to get in the away end, but i explained what happened and they were spot on with it. Like a few have said I would risk it (well I wouldn't as I'm 28 and would have no chance) but just be prepared to pay the difference if caught.

Or just buy the appropriate ticket and if you can't afford it don't go and let someone else that can?

I can afford it, it's just a matter of saving £13.

I'd also much rather it'd be a season ticket holder like myself that went or a fan that is actually a Leicester fan, rather than some glory-hunting teenager, only making the effort because he gets to watch Lampard, Torres and Mata.

So many daft questions on here. If youre unsure pay the extra 13 quid n be done with it.

And no it doesn't matter who the ticket is for providing you give a ref number that's all they're bothered about. One of my mates is a non STH, he used his workmates sons ST (an 8 year old in the family stand) and bought an adult Chelsea ticket. Likewise, another mate used his grandmothers ST to buy his Chelsea one. Again, it was upgraded from an OAP to adult price.

Before they bought their tickets I rang up and checked with the TO, and the bloke asked his manager who said that it was fine.

Hope that helps.

Please don't ask me if I think it'll go to a general sale just because I've provided you with one answer. No ****er knows. What's the point in speculating?

Archived