Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Game of Thrones - hide spoilers please.

Gah... too much divergence from the books! Bran at Craster's? Eh?

Is this going to be an ongoing problem for you because I only think it's going to happen more and more. Bran and Brienne's stories won't make for great tv most of the time, it's going to improve them if anything, why does it need to stick perfectly to the books anyway?

Who else thought that fit (almost) queen was gunna bang Joffreys little brother?? Lucky bastard, How old is he meant to be??

In the books he's ~8 and she's ~16. On the show I think he's probably ~13 and she's ~20?

When the **** are the dragons and the Unsullied gunna fight the White Walkers!! we all know it's gunna happen!

I haven't read the books by the way......

So please no book spoilers!

Still not after book 5!

Is this going to be an ongoing problem for you because I only think it's going to happen more and more. Bran and Brienne's stories won't make for great tv most of the time, it's going to improve them if anything, why does it need to stick perfectly to the books anyway?

I don't mind cuts and even exposition (i.e. what's happening to Theon) but adding stuff for no reason or even ruining Samwell's character... just annoys me!

There is a reason though, Bran's story is dull. I'm sure we'll find out where it's going in the next few weeks. What have they done to ruin Sam?

He was expressly told not to tell Jon that he'd seen Bran going north of the wall. Last episode Jon knew he'd seen him.

He was expressly told not to tell Jon that he'd seen Bran going north of the wall. Last episode Jon knew he'd seen him.

Oh yeah, I was a bit confused by that. I wouldn't say it was butchering his character though, just a one off. I think 

Jaime's weird rape scene with Cercei 

was worse tbh.

I think Phube should be banned from this thread. 

lol I just went to see the rep point to see who agreed and +1'd you! 

In my defence I'd never spoil anything... just drop small hints!

To misquote: "You know nothing Man Well!"

Indeed, although you've insinuated tyrion isn't executed for Joffreys murder by suggesting there is still time for him to make freinds with another little dwarf next series, so if twats like you could keep your mouth shut and stop giving things away whilst moaning about the program staying faithful to a series of books that will never be concluded by the original author I'd be grateful.

• Like 1

Indeed, although you've insinuated tyrion isn't executed for Joffreys murder by suggesting there is still time for him to make freinds with another little dwarf next series, so if twats like you could keep your mouth shut and stop giving things away whilst moaning about the program staying faithful to a series of books that will never be concluded by the original author I'd be grateful.

But what's about to come is soooo exciting.... can't contain myself!! ;)