Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Game of Thrones - hide spoilers please.

Exactly, if Sky Atlantic was available on Virgin, then I wouldn't be forced to steal it from t'internet (and I can't get Sky in my flat).

You make it as easy to watch legally as steal from the internet, then more people will do that, and they will have no excuse if caught, I don't pirate music anymore as I have Spotify Premium and am happy to pay what I pay for the service rather than illegally download.

If only there was a way to watch GoT without Sky... They make it so difficult! :@

amazon.jpg

:whistle:

If only there was a way to watch GoT without Sky... They make it so difficult! :@

amazon.jpg

:whistle:

Can you link me to the first episode of the new season?

Not a fan of new Daario, I liked sleazy old Daario, thought he had the right combo of arrogance, good lucks and dirtbag.

Agreed. Took me a while to register that they'd recast him.

Arya's a fvcking don as well!

EDIT: on a side note, Margaery looked more amazing than ever  :blush:

Edited by Tom17LCFC

Rather than moan about not getting this easily without sky, one should ask why we're all forced into paying a tv tax to the bbc.

I resent that more than my monthly subscription to sky, it's outdated and a disgrace. If you choose to pay for sky or virgin or whatever, then fair enough, there should be a way to opt out of the tv tax rather than it be imposed on people.

Good first episode btw, particularly the ending scene. Clegane is one of my fav characters.

Edited by Legend_in_blue

Just finished the episode. I read the books last year so my brain was a bit confused seeing people that are no longer with us.. 

I had lost my excitement for the series, but the first 10 minutes had me back addicted to it. 

I love Clegane. 

I'm glad it was a bit of a slow burner, they could very easily have started the season with a bang, but I felt last season was guilty of rushing through plot lines, which isn't necessary, there is so much development of characters they miss out on. I'm intrigued to see whether they develop Oberyn's character more as he is kind of skipped over in the books.

Edited by Captain Pancake Face

I'm glad it was a bit of a slow burner, they could very easily have started the season with a bang, but I felt last season was guilty of rushing through plot lines, which isn't necessary, there is so much development of characters they miss out on. I'm intrigued to see whether they develop Oberyn's character more as he is kind of skipped over in the books.

Oberyn is there to serve basically one purpose, he's an interesting character but I can't see him being 'developed' much beyond giving the history between the Martells and the Lannisters.

Oberyn is there to serve basically one purpose, he's an interesting character but I can't see him being 'developed' much beyond giving the history between the Martells and the Lannisters.

I am up to date on the books, but I feel like his role is going to be bigger in the TV series than in the books, or at least more developed.

ah, but only because they are over priced . 

now we are at season 4, when its finished i might read the first 4

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Song-Ice-Fire-Thrones-Paperback/dp/0007477163

Like £6 a book and you'll get 100's of hours entertainment from them, even more if you take an interest in all the theories backstories.