Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Game of Thrones - hide spoilers please.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

April 6th it starts.

Obviously I would never do something like this but I friend of mine is slightly worried how they are going to watch this due to the closure of Isohunt and is actively looking for another source if anyone could help him I'd be more than happy to pass the info on  :ph34r:

Completely forgot the trailer was out last night. Youtube blocked at work so i'll have to bash one out over it when I get home.

April 6th it starts.

Obviously I would never do something like this but I friend of mine is slightly worried how they are going to watch this due to the closure of Isohunt and is actively looking for another source if anyone could help him I'd be more than happy to pass the info on  :ph34r:

Definitely not Kick Ass Torrents.

• Like 1

April 6th it starts.

Isho.ws is good if youre watching on an ipad/iphone or streaming through apple tv. 

April 6th it starts.

Obviously I would never do something like this but I friend of mine is slightly worried how they are going to watch this due to the closure of Isohunt and is actively looking for another source if anyone could help him I'd be more than happy to pass the info on :ph34r:

VPN. installed one on my phone and it bypasses blocks imposed by isp's

April 6th it starts.

I used this;  http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/search/?q=Game_of_Thrones&md=shows  for breaking bad.

I just signed up to Netflix's for Breaking Bad, well worth doing, given you've got Sons Of Anarcy which I totally failed to get on with (albeit after one episode) Dexter (which I've never tried) and other classic TV programmes on there. Not to mention the odd good film, and a lot of shite. 

I do prefer to pay for things if possible the problem with Game of Thrones is unless you sign up to a ridiculously priced Sky package with a minimum contract length you can't watch it without being a year behind, and lets face it no one wants to watch scheduled TV anymore, this day and age people expect to be able to watch it when they want, without adverts. 

Edited by Manwell Pablo

We've got Lovefilm and I'm not paying for 2 lots. I did think about cancelling it and getting Netflix but the wife watches Stargate on it.

Yeah had that, cancelled it as Netflix's is better, I would say wait until she's done with Stargate but I believe that series does actually go on forever. 

• Like 1

April 6th it starts.

Obviously I would never do something like this but I friend of mine is slightly worried how they are going to watch this due to the closure of Isohunt and is actively looking for another source if anyone could help him I'd be more than happy to pass the info on :ph34r:

How about Sky Atlantic? Call me crazy!