Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2012/2013 Season Ticket Information

If we all move into the same house and change our last names so they all match, we could all save 10%.

I'd need to borrow some kids.

Dont see how its 8%. I'm in J1. last year I paid £459 thats gone up to £550 (more than 19.8% increase) my two kids cost me £40 each last year and they've been put up to £50 each (25% increase)

I'd imagine they're talking about an average 8%.

Dont see how its 8%. I'm in J1. last year I paid £459 thats gone up to £550 (more than 19.8% increase) my two kids cost me £40 each last year and they've been put up to £50 each (25% increase)

8% is the average increase, which will include the whole family stand which has frozen at 0%

I'm not saying I wasn't expecting this but are people genuinely happy? We've had a crap season and now we're going to pay even more for the "privilege".

Actually dreading matchday prices next year.

I'm in SK1 and was expecting an increase, as is the way with everything at the minute, however I was considering taking my 2 year old daughter to a game next season to see if she enjoyed it, but looking at the prices I may just be better getting a season ticket in the family stand and getting her the free ticket, that way if she likes it she has the choice to go every week, if she hates it, it hasn't even cost me a 1 off match ticket.

I will say I am impressed with the under 8's in the kop and other parts of the ground being £50/60 think that is reasonable, I'b pay that to take my kids, it's just some on the adult prices that are bit steep.

I know a % of fans will go whatever, but with no premiership football and the poor season we have had, to justify an increase in sporting terms, this will put a lot of people off, our ground will look like the riverside next year if the owners aren't careful.

8% is the average increase, which will include the whole family stand which has frozen at 0%

I'm not saying I wasn't expecting this but are people genuinely happy? We've had a crap season and now we're going to pay even more for the "privilege".

Actually dreading matchday prices next year.

I'm pretty sure more people are unhapppy than those that are. I'm not very happy about it but there you go. Me having a moan and going to complain isn't going to change anything. If I didn't renew I know I'll be kicking myself halfway through next season, and I don't really do much else on a weekend. Like I said earlier, it's an extra £4 a month for me from last season, works out to £18.60 per game.

Anyone thinking of not renewing should first consider how much they will regret missing out on the bonus of doing so now when we are top and unbeaten after 10 games having just thrashed Forest 6-0 at home.

Going to the football isn't just about watching the team win. If that's all it is then most of us wouldn't have bothered over the last few years. No doubt I'll miss it next season but there are other things I have to pay for in my life and football can't be the priority. I'm quite sad about it but there's nothing I can do; I simply cannot afford to renew.

I'll go to Hinckley next season for less than a third of the price and hopefully be able to afford to go to a few Leicester aways or home match deals. The club only have themselves to blame for people not renewing. Although let's be quite honest, they couldn't care less.

What the Dickens is this 'Just the Ticket' malarkey when it's at home, then? I cheerily renewed my Season Ticket in A1 last year and then benefited from a very poorly publicised partial refund as a result of the 'Just The Ticket' scheme, and this time round they are advertising a price for this and a standard one. Being as it's £90 less, I'll go for the former, in fact that would be just the ticket.

It's going to cost me £350 by the looks of things. I wish I could remember how much my first one was in 1997/98 - I'm pretty sure it wasn't much less

I'm pretty sure more people are unhapppy than those that are. I'm not very happy about it but there you go. Me having a moan and going to complain isn't going to change anything. If I didn't renew I know I'll be kicking myself halfway through next season, and I don't really do much else on a weekend. Like I said earlier, it's an extra £4 a month for me from last season, works out to £18.60 per game.

Unfortunately I'll probably be in the same boat, that's the problem.

A move for me can actually get the price cheaper, a move to L1 that is, something I'll most likely do in all honesty.

But just the whole mentality behind it fvcking pisses me off, the way they're trying to tell us what a superb side we are, and how we're getting great value. They're taking the piss and the problem is they know they can.

It's an affordable increase for me but it's so annoying and the only chance of them coming down is if they dramatically go up one year and people stop going in numbers.

Anyone thinking of not renewing should first consider how much they will regret missing out on the bonus of doing so now when we are top and unbeaten after 10 games having just thrashed Forest 6-0 at home.

I stopped two season's ago.

During the first season I spent more time playing with my kids and wife - we went places and did stuff. This season it continued but I included non-league games at Kettering. I've developed a number of hobbies (one of which is going to be my new job) and next season will be the same only I am going to watch AFC R&D's first full season with a senior squad.

What people considering not renewing really need to do is work out how much other fun they can have with that money while not missing a single home game and loads of aways thanks to the streaming which now exists. I toyed with the idea of getting an ST again next season but the price hikes have totally killed that idea. I miss meeting up with mates on Saturday in the Swan. That's all. Life exists outside of LCFC as a growing number of supporters are going to be finding out.

During the first season I spent more time playing with my kids and wife - we went places and did stuff. This season it continued but I included non-league games at Kettering. I've developed a number of hobbies (one of which is going to be my new job) and next season will be the same only I am going to watch AFC R&D's first full season with a senior squad.

What people considering not renewing really need to do is work out how much other fun they can have with that money while not missing a single home game and loads of aways thanks to the streaming which now exists. I toyed with the idea of getting an ST again next season but the price hikes have totally killed that idea. I miss meeting up with mates on Saturday in the Swan. That's all. Life exists outside of LCFC as a growing number of supporters are going to be finding out.

Great post. I'll still get my football fix by watching a local side filled with players who are genuinely playing for their living. When I'm not there I can be doing other things. There is loads of stuff I'd like to do but never find the time for. The club might just have done me a favour.

Top post.

The increase is about what I expected. As others say everything is getting more expensive and eThais have put an awful lot of money in the club so it's reasonable for them to ensure the business side of tings is growing. Hopefully they will invest further for future gain should we get in the money gravy train that is the premiership.

I think the removal of admin fees for paying by direct debit is very good news and has to be helpful to those who can't pay up front.

May be we should all move to the cheaper family stand and turn it into the Kop we have always wanted it to be.

If I renew I'm going L1. Actually works out cheaper for me. How easy is it to get a standing ticket in there?

If you're going tonight Dan I'd check by going over and looking how far up they sit if I were you to be sure.

Archived