Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

U2 bass guitarist Adam Clayton to Foxes?....

The poster on the previous page who said Clayton was asking for about 9K is about right I think from rumours/reports from twitter/warnock etc.

It seems he is on about 2 or 3K now and leeds have given him a new contract offer 3x his current one. He has stalled on signing it, his agent saying its not enough. Warnock has said its a good offer and he is not prepared to pay him anymore as he believes he can get someone equally as good to replace him if he moves on for a better offer. Therefore he is on the transfer list. Warnock has not said he doesnt want him, just he wont offer him anymore than what is on the table. Think he still has 1 year left on his contract.

He may well come to you if you are prepared to pay him more. He is a good player and one of my favourites however he is inconsistent. Not been as good second half of the season. Could be due to him playing so much and still developing.

I've heard he's come down with vertigo, they've given him a miracle drug but he won't be signing til New Years Day.

But make no mistake he will be signing for the City of blinding lights.

Can see you know the shite side of U2 lol... only joking ;)

Think if we got him, I Will Follow City Under A Blood Red Sky, and even if we lose would never Surrender, even whilst leaving for the Exit. :ph34r:

Do we really have to have dozens of pointless comments killing a joke like the Alan Judge one? Oh dear..

I think he's right actually.

From now on...no more football comments!

Archived