Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeTomlin

who else do you think will go?

Beckford, and Koncheksy ( would like them to stay but resigned to them going), Mills and Peltier ( hope they go)

Hopefully Gally, Dyer and Wellend the real culprits for piss poor peformances, who should be out that door pronto.

I think these will go:

Beckford will go back to Leeds

Peltier will go back to Huddersfield

Mills will go Celtic on a rumoured loan deal because Celtic won't pay £3m for him and swap with Wilson according to Twitter links

Gallagher to Ipswich?

Think Konchesky will stay, don't see no reason why he would leave

Hopefully Gally, Dyer and Wellend the real culprits for piss poor peformances, who should be out that door pronto.

Utter tripe to pin the performances on those three. Gally was in and out most of the year with injuries, Wellens was no worse than all the CM's except Danns and Dyer was at times actually alright.

All three are on long contracts, one is out injured for god knows how long, one just had family troubles... you think it's that easy to get rid even if Pearson wanted to?

Utter tripe to pin the performances on those three. Gally was in and out most of the year with injuries, Wellens was no worse than all the CM's except Danns and Dyer was at times actually alright.

All three are on long contracts, one is out injured for god knows how long, one just had family troubles... you think it's that easy to get rid even if Pearson wanted to?

No of course not but it has to be done, we managed to get rid of most of the deadwood already, I doubt Wellens will feature at all next season this injury problem he has should be cleared up before the end of the Summer transfer window right? Gally can go this summer likewise with Dyer I hope.

I doubt Wellens will feature at all next season this injury problem he has should be cleared up before the end of the Summer transfer window right? Gally can go this summer likewise with Dyer I hope.

I'd be amazed if Wellens didn't feature at some point next season. I don't see why we'd want rid of Gally or Dyer, both would offer more than adequate back up. If they leave we'll then be needing to bring in 3 wingers rather than 1.

No of course not but it has to be done

Why, to satisfy the bandwagon jumpers?

we managed to get rid of most of the deadwood already

You mean dead wood that wasn't sat on very long contracts, yes we have.

Beckford, and Koncheksy ( would like them to stay but resigned to them going), Mills and Peltier ( hope they go)

Tripe....

Fookin Wellens eh?....

can see that being the excuse for him already.. oh he couldnt get rid...

Mills (Obvious reasons)

SSL (doesnt want to play anything other than a starting every week role, not sure he is going to get that)

Gally (fans on his back, might find somewhere more comfortable for him)

Pelts (Pearson seems to be looking to recruit in this area, heard Leeds and Hudds are in for him)

Beckford (not quite delivered and I can see him moving on)

My list:

Gally.... Can be sooper, just not often enough I'm afraid

Mills..... Not really for the off field stuff (whatever they were), I simply dont think he's as good as the other centre backs

Beckford... Can be clinical, but just can't keep the ball enough

Wellens..... Still our best passer IMO. But his legs have gone I think.

King..... I just don't think he has the engine to run the midfield, despite his goals... Though I'm not really sure about this one.

However, this thread is about who do you think will go... I wouldn't be surprised if Nige keeps King and Wellens.. I don't think he should be I think he will.

As for Danns.... Nearer the start of last season I wasn't impressed... Now I think he has the energy we need in the midfield, so I'd keep him and I think Pearson will too.

Nigel you got to let me know

Who will stay or who will go?

If you say that they are fine

Are they here till end of time

So you got to let me know

It's always tease tease tease

You're happy when I'm on my knees

One day is fine, and next is black

So if you want me off your back

Well come on and let me know

Apologies to Clash

To go

Mills - lost it with NP

SSL - won't be sure of first team football

Peltier - De Laet will be first choice, then Moore, then Peltier

Gallagher - wouldn't blame him for wanting a fresh start elsewhere - not my favourite, but I won't boo a player in a Leicester shirt.

Wellens and Dyer at Christmas as they won't be featuring

NP might surprise everyone and keep Beckford - will score 20+ goals in this league next season either as a Leicester player or not.

To go

Mills - lost it with NP

Gallagher - wouldn't blame him for wanting a fresh start elsewhere - not my favourite, but I won't boo a player in a Leicester shirt.

NP might surprise everyone and keep Beckford - will score 20+ goals in this league next season either as a Leicester player or not.

moore wont take over peltiers place if he stays it would be de leat pelts moore

To go

Mills - lost it with NP

Will still be here this time nxt year. Unless something has changed he's not due back till nearly Xmas.

Then we need a club that will buy him having not played and also who can match his wages.

He will praps also have a clause his money goes up in the prem.

So if we are top six you really think he's gonna go? Sorry IMO we are stuck with Wellens

Archived