Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jock2612

Andrew Neville

The flak given against the Beckford signing, Mills signing and so on is purely humerous now... this is the same "terrible" negotiator who has secured us Chris Woods, Liam Moore and Kaspar Schmeichel on new long term deals as well as Knockaert, Marshall and Wes Morgan....

I think the guy deserves some credit...

Andrew, it's Chris Woods Wood :thumbup:

not at all, I have just worked closely with the club in a commercial capacity over the years and came across this and I dont think members of staff who are passionate about the club should be spoken about the way you have spoken about him or other members of staff.. there a few good guys left in football and they are a dying breed. its this ruthless nature amongst the fans that lose these people their jobs! managers lose their job if they lose 5 games, it used to be 5 years!

there are alot of people in football in powerful positions who couldnt care how the team are doing, look at brian marwood, viera at man city. Already looking at other jobs now that they have lost the title to united!

brilliant thanks mark - didnt realise this was a spelling competition! :thumbup:

not at all, I have just worked closely with the club in a commercial capacity over the years and came across this and I dont think members of staff who are passionate about the club should be spoken about the way you have spoken about him or other members of staff.. there a few good guys left in football and they are a dying breed. its this ruthless nature amongst the fans that lose these people their jobs! managers lose their job if they lose 5 games, it used to be 5 years!

there are alot of people in football in powerful positions who couldnt care how the team are doing, look at brian marwood, viera at man city. Already looking at other jobs now that they have lost the title to united!

brilliant thanks mark - didnt realise this was a spelling competition! :thumbup:

How exactly did you come across this thread?!

Who are we signing mate. :D

Ha i wish i could tell you all... i think youve got your hopes up for nothing. you cant write on a forum without being marked down as being the person!!!!!

i searched for football manager and then this was for some reason was on the list of topics - does everyone get interogated when they write a post on this forum?

if so you guys have got a lot of time on your hands!

Ha i wish i could tell you all... i think youve got your hopes up for nothing. you cant write on a forum without being marked down as being the person!!!!!

i searched for football manager and then this was for some reason was on the list of topics - does everyone get interogated when they write a post on this forum?

if so you guys have got a lot of time on your hands!

Yes.

Especially when you can't get our players' names right... :ph34r::thumbup:

Archived