Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jock2612

Andrew Neville

What is the general view of this guy.I think some of silly contracts are down to him has his advice to the owners seems poor!!!

Only seem to have happened when Sven was here.

Don't know exactly what he does, but I doubt he has final say. Just gets told to negotiate the best deal. Which isn't easy when you've got owners who say in the media they've got lots of money and want premiership football. Then on top of that - Svens the manager.

If it was all his fault we'd still probably be signing players on silly money under Pearson. The fact we're not sort of shows hes not to blame.

He's been at the club since MON took him on to act as ago between him and Pierrepoint.

He would have been given a list of names by Sven/Pearson and a budget from Top and told to go and do the legwork, the Board would have given final approval of all contracts.

If they and/or Sven didn't like what had been negotiated they wouldn't have happened.

Suss what? You have absolutely no idea on the running of the club, who does what, and what orders they are under.

Babylon,

I read many posts on here and really enjoy them, I very rarely comment, i eave that for the likes of Davie G and Thacian and others who seem better placed and deliver.quality.

Do you know me? I dont think i know you,, so why the sweeping and incorrect statement?

I skim over your posts as they all seem to dismiss what others have said in a very arragont way, you seem to have a problem, maybe too long alone with your PC? or a poor attempt at creating an image, either way its very sad.

There is a group who think they can dictate this site,this fact is often commented to me.

Those who don't post into 1,000s are often shot down in the hope of creating an elite group?

I will continue to enjoy the quality posts and filter through the insulting dross.

Babylon,

I read many posts on here and really enjoy them, I very rarely comment, i eave that for the likes of Davie G and Thacian and others who seem better placed and deliver.quality.

Do you know me? I dont think i know you,, so why the sweeping and incorrect statement?

I skim over your posts as they all seem to dismiss what others have said in a very arragont way, you seem to have a problem, maybe too long alone with your PC? or a poor attempt at creating an image, either way its very sad.

There is a group who think they can dictate this site,this fact is often commented to me.

Those who don't post into 1,000s are often shot down in the hope of creating an elite group?

I will continue to enjoy the quality posts and filter through the insulting dross.

Well why not enlighten us to your position within the club then and how you are privy to information that could only be gleaned from people directly involved.

If you are going to post in a thread slating someone who's been at the club longer than most people on here have even supported it, how about some detail to back it up?

I would be 99.9% certain you don't have first hand evidence of what does and does not happen during negotiations, who gives who orders, and exactly what those orders are.

Why am I so confident you're not privy to this information, because if you were you'd have said something before. Or actually posted something constructive in this thread rather than you've now sussed him out.

So yes, I am dismissing your post. Post something with detail, with fact, and I'll listen to it. If not you just get filed in the same draw as Happy Fox and the other reactionaries who only see in black and white.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.... So offer some.

As for my post being insulting, if you find being challenged on something insulting you need to grow a pair. And the internet probably isn't for you.

Babylon,

Personally I think that Babylon simply says it as he thinks/feels it.

And I usually agree with most of what he is saying.

I don't profess to be part of any 'elite group', neither would I wish to be. This is meant to be a football forum not a 'old boys network'. I simply enjoy reading Thracian, Babs, Flowwolf (always good for a laff and a smiley) and most particularly Trent Fox, amongst others.

please google the job description of andrew neville . you will be surprised at what he is responsible for . he is the factor of poor contract deals ,not sven , he is poor at his job .

Not this again :rolleyes:

When I google Andrew Neville's Job Description all i get is a link to your posts on foxestalk saying look on google at his job description.

His personal job description is not on the web, only a generic sample of what a Director of Football might do.

Only seem to have happened when Sven was here.

Which happened to coincide with the period when the Thais were gambling and going hell bent for promotion.

If anyone truly believes that owners entrust football managers who usually don't tend to have any qualifications in business or economics with millions of pounds of their money to randomly throw about on contracts and transfer fees, they may be taking Football Manager slightly too literally.

please google the job description of andrew neville . you will be surprised at what he is responsible for . he is the factor of poor contract deals ,not sven , he is poor at his job .

FFS. Google Graphic designer job description, it will give you an outline of what people do. But each persons roles and responsibilities are different!!!!

Not this again :rolleyes:

When I google Andrew Neville's Job Description all i get is a link to your posts on foxestalk saying look on google at his job description.

His personal job description is not on the web, only a generic sample of what a Director of Football might do.

andrew neville is completely in charge of contracts for players . i even know who types them for him . he isnt good at them , imo . please just accept that as its TRUE . He was a secretary that was given a directors job . hence the mistakes. do you fancy him or something ? he did what he did as in contract deals ,him andrew neville .please look at the dross we've got on £££ and also the contracts he agreed to for players who didnt play or couldnt play due to retirement and injury ,you just cant write it .are you blinded by the light ?

Archived