Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2012/13

Wow, have to feel for the Watford lad, shocking mistake but unbelievable pressure.

I felt a bit sorry for the lad, he looked gutted! Not sure what he was thinking with the jump though. Looked like he got no spring whatsoever.

Was happy to see all the Yorkshire clubs stay up today. 

Peterborough got robbed by the ref really, no way that was a foul leading to the 3rd Palace goal.

Yeh got to feel for them going down in those circumstances.

I'm pleased for Barnsley though.

Yes he's referring to the team that's just won automatic promotion to the Premier League as shitty, you ****ing weirdo.

Whenever I've seen them, they have been terrible

Finished second in probably the most competitive League in Europe, can't be that shit. You've seen them, what, twice this season and maybe a couple of TV games. Hardly a definitive example of a teams season is it. 

I genuinely agree, and believe that it's purely because they have mastered 3-5-2 to a certain extent in the Championship where teams are not best equipped to counter-act that formation. Both Cardiff and Hull will struggle in the Premiership without serious investment. Cardiff to come bottom.

Lamby, We can analyse the whys, ifs, buts, whats and wherefores till the cows come home. However no matter how terrible were exposed as being, we will still have finished second in the table.

I'll settle for being shit and promoted any day. We can worry about the rest next year.

Archived