Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Swedish Feminists want Men to sit while urinating

I used to live with a girl at Uni who thought it was physically impossible for blokes to piss sitting down. She imagined a separate action for deposits and then stand up for tinkles.

On a side note I went into the gents the other day at work at there was bloke pissing at the urinals. He must not have heard me come in as he was pissing happily with his hands stretched out to the sides. Now that's confidence! I didn't hang around to see if he was going to wipe his dick on the wall with no hands though. It was just weird.

Considering the other articles on that website and the regular contributors it seems to be a very right-wing conservative site. Hence this is probably just been blown totally out of proportion and is just an excuse to attack feminists.

Considering the other articles on that website and the regular contributors it seems to be a very right-wing conservative site. Hence this is probably just been blown totally out of proportion and is just an excuse to attack feminists.

I would hope noone here has taken the article too seriously.

This is just Republican conservative hate mongering right wing stupid America trying to continue their war on women by making feminists - ie - women who want eqaul rights look stupid and over the top. The whole article is probably about as factual and well researched as Baldricks writing the dictionary for Blackadder and doing the letter C and D in Blackadder the Third:

Baldrick: I've done "C" and "D."

Blackadder: Right. Let's have it, then.

Baldrick: Right. "Big blue wobbly thing that mermaids live in."

Blackadder: What's that?

Baldrick: "C." ....

A couple of years ago we were on holiday in Ibiza. My wife went into the loos at the hotel we were stating at and one of the childrens reps was in there standing up and pissing without shutting the door. The dirty bitch!!

Maybe it's her way of saying she wants to be moved up from the kid's club to adult entertainment.

This is all fine and dandy until some inconsiderate swine leaves the seat up and you sit down in the dark and fall in, putting your back out in true 'Larry David in Curb' style.

Otherwise I'm all for it. After all, wasn't it Churchill.who said, "Why stand when you can sit?"

This is all fine and dandy until some inconsiderate swine leaves the seat up and you sit down in the dark and fall in, putting your back out in true 'Larry David in Curb' style.

Otherwise I'm all for it. After all, wasn't it Churchill.who said, "Why stand when you can sit?"

Obviously the same inconsiderate swine that turned the light off

I always sit, but for people who have a donka as large as mine toilets do need to be re-designed. Of course certain times - like waking from a decent dream. sitting or standing can be a problem.

Public toilets are a disgrace the world over.

Archived