Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

Austria

I randomly bumped into Sven in London on Thursday night and my fiance bumped into the whole squad this morning at Stansted. She done well and got me a couple of phtos and a bunch of autographs! Said they were all really great!

post-9825-0-95378500-1342363994_thumb.jppost-9825-0-38533700-1342364025_thumb.jp

You missus is well fit

I randomly bumped into Sven in London on Thursday night and my fiance bumped into the whole squad this morning at Stansted. She done well and got me a couple of phtos and a bunch of autographs! Said they were all really great!

post-9825-0-95378500-1342363994_thumb.jppost-9825-0-38533700-1342364025_thumb.jp

Im pretty sure they are wearing the new Strip !!!

Sousa took us to Slovenia

Sousa signed Leon Crnic

I thought this, and this is why I was getting mixed up with the years.

Probably because he was at the European Championships and is being given a little extra time to recover. Isn't Kaspar getting the same extra break.

You're right. Kasper didn't even play a game either.

Kasper didn't even play a game either.

He was still doing extra training the others on holiday had to do, plus all the travelling. Don't see why he can't have a bit longer off for a holiday which the others got but he didn't

He was still doing extra training the others on holiday had to do, plus all the travelling. Don't see why he can't have a bit longer off for a holiday which the others got but he didn't

I know, I wasn't suggesting he could or couldn't have extra time off. It's just that someone posted St Ledger thinks he's massive with the extra time off because he went to the European Championship, but at least he played in three games.

Archived